Let’s revisit this: Hotels or Airbnb

Started by b7, March 11, 2019, 05:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

I just went through this. I spent a whole weekend looking for hotels and Airbnb in Germany.  One thing I don't like is how most say you can't bring anyone else into the home who isn't supposed to be there. Like what if I wanna late night hook up ?? 

Also all these cleaning fees and additional taxes and shit .  It ends up being more or the same as a hotel so I hooked a hotel.  

Also I just feel safer in a hotel lol 

Kaeli.

Didn't like how the AirBnb ppl could just walk in like they owned the place 

like this is my house for the weeks fags

have some common courtesy

Kalifornia.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: MrMoon on March 11, 2019, 07:18:56 AM
Hotel.
I'm not here to be ON VACATION and cooking, cleaning and stuff.
Let's get up, let's have our breakfast served, let's leave the room in shamblesT and let's eat OUT.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: but!!!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 11, 2019, 10:09:39 AM
I just went through this. I spent a whole weekend looking for hotels and Airbnb in Germany.  One thing I don't like is how most say you can't bring anyone else into the home who isn't supposed to be there. Like what if I wanna late night hook up ??

Also all these cleaning fees and additional taxes and shit .  It ends up being more or the same as a hotel so I hooked a hotel. 

I have never had a problem bringing someone back.

You don't bring a rowdy ass group of apes, but a a couple of extra people has never been a problem.

Kalifornia.

Admin

Never done Airbnb, so I guess hotels for me.
But I also got used to hostels when I was travelling in Australia, plus that's where you meet all kinds of people.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 11, 2019, 11:27:06 AM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 11, 2019, 10:09:39 AM
I just went through this. I spent a whole weekend looking for hotels and Airbnb in Germany.  One thing I don't like is how most say you can't bring anyone else into the home who isn't supposed to be there. Like what if I wanna late night hook up ??

Also all these cleaning fees and additional taxes and shit .  It ends up being more or the same as a hotel so I hooked a hotel. 

I have never had a problem bringing someone back.

You don't bring a rowdy ass group of apes, but a a couple of extra people has never been a problem.

Ohh ok well next trip imma try it for sure lol ... also wasn't there a big deal about white home owners not letting blacks stay in their homes and shit in Airbnb ?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: squid on March 11, 2019, 11:45:16 AM
Never done Airbnb, so I guess hotels for me.
But I also got used to hostels when I was travelling in Australia, plus that's where you meet all kinds of people.

See I thought about that but that's movie hostel fuckdd me up.  Also I can't trust no person I don't know where all my stuff is at

Bruce

I prefer Hotels .  I have an issue with being greeted and then giving a list of "house rules", I am an adult and I don't want to hear what I can and can't do. I had friends who stayed in an AirBnb when we went to Puerto Rico, but I would never do an AirBnB in a tropical destination. I stayed in a hotel by myself because  I want a nice pool , with pool service, I want to be able to order drinks at the beach. I want to be oceanfront , I do not want to have to walk to the beach. Like it was already stated, when traveling for business or leisure, I don't want to have to self service too much. Also, usually, hotels are in better locations than airbnbs, of course then can vary depending on what you are paying, but usually. Also, if anything goes wrong, you lose your key, the toilet won't flush, help is right there.

AirBnBs can be great for times when hotel rates are crazy, or you are a family of 6 traveling to Paris. You cannot beat the amount of space you can get and usually they are not as strict about occupancy limits. 

My Favorite hotels are Ritz Carltons in cities where they are not too expensive. They are luxury but not too stuffy. In bigger more expensive cities (ie NYC, London etc) I will probably stay in like a Hyatt Regency or Marriott.

STUNNA GOD

March 11, 2019, 12:35:32 PM #25 Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:42:47 PM by Trey
SHJSSJSJSJSJSJ It just DEPENDS...  on the group size....what kinda trip it is... and the duration.

If it's a large group n it's just like a cute weekend/few days trash OUT, I want an Airbnb mess.

Large group for 5 or more days... I prefer a hotel. I can't be around people that long. People like to do different things and have different schedules... wake up early for breakfast n mess.. and that's fine. I'll join y'all later. :dead:

Smaller groups/intimate trips, I prefer a hotel too. The point of a vacay is to get away n relax.. I like feeling pampered and luxurious.

Sdddddddd
:cmereddy:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on March 11, 2019, 08:27:50 AM
it really depends on the destination and the amount of people going for me. But usually Airbnb >>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Dnndnfnnf @ cleaning fees 

Airbnb be trying it huh? I just hate all the damn questions and damn near interrogation u get when u wanna rent out someone's space, but i get it of course 

BigDawg

Quote from: Violate on March 11, 2019, 11:23:50 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on March 11, 2019, 07:18:56 AM
Hotel.
I'm not here to be ON VACATION and cooking, cleaning and stuff.
Let's get up, let's have our breakfast served, let's leave the room in shamblesT and let's eat OUT.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: but!!!
!!!

:sobusyjetsetter:

CREAM.

I think I'll stick to a hotel mess no shade 

from what I've gathered and read about the air mess..I don't care for