KING Kevin Michael reemerges as is H.I.M ?... King got a NEW song

Started by BAPHOMET., June 12, 2019, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

SFD:>LJN?KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :plzstop: I just seen this go down my Instagram feed and tried to remember who this person was or when the fuck I EVER followed someone like this OMG

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH wait.... :damselindistress::guys: this first song 

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

bitch... Its crazy because I was gonna just write this song off before even listening. I would ACTUALLY purchase his EP tea once it comes or album 

Gilgamesh.

^

Vonc2002

I bought and loved Kevin's first album. He been weird every since
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2019, 11:34:45 PM

I recall him saying that was the direction his label wanted but he wasn't happy.

He linked up with Garlic and released a EP a few years ago that was pretty good.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 12, 2019, 11:36:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2019, 11:34:45 PM

I recall him saying that was the direction his label wanted but he wasn't happy.

He linked up with Garlic and released a EP a few years ago that was pretty good.
I liked a few songs on a couple of his other projects too but overall a lil too LEFT for me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.