She wears the worst wigs I've ever seen

Started by Kalifornia., June 14, 2019, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 07:28:59 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:12:11 PM
Gizelle hates when a pretty & coined girl is added to the mix. She's very insecure.
I agree wholeheartedly. I love that Monique came in and ragged tagged that ass. I hated that she apologized for the Sherman mess this season. I said wtf i said
Monique should have apologized, that was wrong.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on June 14, 2019, 07:29:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 07:28:59 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:12:11 PM
Gizelle hates when a pretty & coined girl is added to the mix. She's very insecure.
I agree wholeheartedly. I love that Monique came in and ragged tagged that ass. I hated that she apologized for the Sherman mess this season. I said wtf i said
Monique should have
Doubled down on wtf she said
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

June 14, 2019, 07:48:58 PM #35 Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:15:19 PM by Kalifornia
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 07:27:54 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:11:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 07:07:06 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:05:18 PM
She's too old for that shit, and she ain't all that cute if we're being honest.
She could be cuter if she did sum things different but she's a cute girl.  Monique is better than everyone.  Charisse is hilarious to me for whatever reason.  She needs to come back, terrible self

Monique is BEAUTIFUL, and she's so down to earth. I love her.

Gizelle and this dusty blonde hair just doesn't do it for me. She's not ugly, but maybe she should try a different hairstyle.

Charisse and Karen's back & forth mess was my favorite part of the show. I love watching them read each other. They need to bring her back.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: !!!!!!
Their relationship reminds me of those tv shows where the women are nice nasty to each other. Frienemies and shit. I didn't know women really had relationships like that irl. It seems exhausting cause i can't do it.  Either I hate u and never speak to u or love u and fuck with u wholeheartedly

!!!
I live for that older gal shade. You can tell their mess went beyond the cameras. They really KNOW each other. Definite frenemies.

When Charisse said renting that boat costs more than Karen's net worth. :dead:

That's the kind of MESS I wanna see on Housewives. Not those lil young girls.

Kalifornia.

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:48:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 07:27:54 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:11:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 07:07:06 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 07:05:18 PM
She's too old for that shit, and she ain't all that cute if we're being honest.
She could be cuter if she did sum things different but she's a cute girl.  Monique is better than everyone.  Charisse is hilarious to me for whatever reason.  She needs to come back, terrible self

Monique is BEAUTIFUL, and she's so down to earth. I love her.

Gizelle and this dusty blonde hair just doesn't do it for me. She's not ugly, but maybe she should try a different hairstyle.

Charisse and Karen's back & forth mess was my favorite part of the show. I love watching them read each other. They need to bring her back.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: !!!!!!
Their relationship reminds me of those tv shows where the women are nice nasty to each other. Frienemies and shit. I didn't know women really had relationships like that irl. It seems exhausting cause i can't do it.  Either I hate u and never speak to u or love u and fuck with u wholeheartedly

!!!
I live for that older gal shade. You can tell their mess went beyond the cameras. They really KNOW each other. Definite frenemies.

When Charisse said renting that boat costs for than Karen's net worth. :dead:

That's the kind of MESS I wanna see on Housewives. Not those lil young girls.
huh

Blackpantha

Did she get the chance to listen to New material from Brandy's upcoming album? This is they only reason why her wig should be out of place like that... 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

MelMel

Quote from: Blackpantha on June 14, 2019, 08:44:27 PM
Did she get the chance to listen to New material from Brandy's upcoming album? This is they only reason why her wig should be out of place like that...
m

Cowgirl

b7

Baby ...  no wig is worse than the mess Nene be gluing on 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 14, 2019, 05:41:07 PM

:mmyulost:
jkdjka;nKDNDASSDAKDDSA

Love Queen but her wigs are atrocious

That braided wig she had on this season in New Orleans

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2019, 06:59:17 PM
Gizelle is a lil better this season but she's disgusting normally
ndallsads

yeah I like Gizelle this season so far.

The only one I'm not here for is Candiace, because she's dumb and annoying af.

And Ashley is low-key starting to annoy me.