Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on November 26, 2020, 07:15:25 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 02:43:27 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 18, 2020, 01:53:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 01:49:45 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 18, 2020, 01:40:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 11:59:58 AM
At the end of the day, Myra Monkhouse & Sugar Ray Samuels aren't this girl...

Yeah who would wanna be a PIG face single mother who has to bribe their baby daddy (who's living in a halfway house) during conjugal visits to send child support checks monthly to feed their growing sons.

DEATH I love ya but i gotta drag a bit!! why is yall go to pic always one as a child where she had NO control over how she looked.. its not even that bad but even SO back then everyones parents had them looking crazy but OOP here is a more recent pic

Love ya too Nick, but that's not a cute of Phae either my King.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She can't help the way she looks tho. Not all of the housewives look like Looney Tunes characters.

She look s better than Kenya WHore

n

You couldn't even type that out

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2020, 06:09:25 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2020, 05:22:31 PM

https://www.lovebscott.com/rhop-star-monique-samuels-went-many-therapy-sessions-candiace-dillard-fight?fbclid=IwAR16UgCG8j-_QEUguUg_xlsxXndKrFwIE85kLwZBdrdgrRoSZMxroSBNoj0

I hope her insurance covered them and she didn't pay out of pocket because she is just as dumb as she was when it happened
:omf:
!!!

Poor Holyfield & Monkhouse. I hope this storyline don't boil over to the next season lol

ssssdsddddssss

Michael does not want to be there.

Dean's black genes are beginning to push through

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 26, 2020, 08:53:16 PM

Yeah who would wanna be a PIG face single mother who has to bribe their baby daddy (who's living in a halfway house) during conjugal visits to send child support checks monthly to feed their growing sons.

DEATH I love ya but i gotta drag a bit!! why is yall go to pic always one as a child where she had NO control over how she looked.. its not even that bad but even SO back then everyones parents had them looking crazy but OOP here is a more recent pic

Love ya too Nick, but that's not a cute of Phae either my King.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She can't help the way she looks tho. Not all of the housewives look like Looney Tunes characters.

n

It's true Phaedra slays her.  Period point blank especially  now

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

n

dddddssssss

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on November 26, 2020, 09:17:43 PM

n

It's true Phaedra slays her.  Period point blank especially  now
h

Oh Nick... :plzstop: :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Scott. on November 23, 2020, 06:28:05 PM
This Portugal trip bored me to tears. Probably cause l hated everyone who attended outside of Karen

That means you hate everyone on the show except Karen.
:plzstop:

Le Champ

M-Rocka

Usually one of the bloggers would give us tea, but they've been tight lipped, not even dropping hints.

how u let him cheat

tea has been leaking just like with any other reunion

so far we have seating chart, mo apparently dragged the girls with a folder of receipts, and the last few hours gizelle melts down from the drag-a-thon that apparently takes place

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: hitman_b on November 29, 2020, 04:49:12 AM

so far we have seating chart, mo apparently dragged the girls with a folder of receipts, and the last few hours gizelle melts down from the drag-a-thon that apparently takes place

Hoping and praying this is true, vindicate yourself Quee' :omf:

Le Champ

Quote from: hitman_b on November 29, 2020, 04:49:12 AM

n
I would hardly call any of this "tea" compared to previous years. We've gotten way more in the past.
It's probably because there are less people allowed to be there due to COVID

how u let him cheat

so yea thats on par for what we usually get as far as leaks from the reunion

Le Champ

I can't wait to see this finale everyone keeps raving about. I'm also excited too see Juan finally propose :stressed: