LOONA.

Young

Quote from: Kurama on February 22, 2019, 12:53:13 PM
This contrived homeless girl snapped

She does what needs be tf DONE

Kurama

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on February 24, 2019, 01:44:39 AM
Quote from: Kurama on February 15, 2019, 02:51:08 PM
Its always funny when ppl become self indulgent while doing work that is designed to be selfless.

That being said im so goddamn tired of these niggas walking around talking about their healers.

What kind of healers

Im planning to see a healer for an akashic records clearing

All of em.

FlowerBomb

Why do white people always assume black people have been victims of racism?
Or expect you to recount all the times you've experienced racism at the drop of a hat?

:shannonsmissing:

Kurama

On the rare instance that I do come across another Black man, let alone a Black gay man in the field-- they try to compete with you instead of collabing. All that sizing up where'd ya go to school? where'd ya get your degree? what working are you doing? I do THIS!  I don't give a shit fag, we're at a social gathering surrounded by crackers :uhh: 

Niggas really crutch on their accolades to give a better than vibe. Get away from me with that shit.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on February 25, 2019, 12:49:26 PM
On the rare instance that I do come across another Black man, let alone a Black gay man in the field-- they try to compete with you instead of collabing. All that sizing up where'd ya go to school? where'd ya get your degree? what working are you doing? I do THIS! I don't give a shit fag, we're at a social gathering surrounded by crackers :uhh:

Niggas really crutch on their accolades to give a better than vibe. Get away from me with that shit.
sdasdsdsfdsfsgfdgfdgdfgfd
I've never got that from other gay black men (because non exist where I fucking work) but from other white gay men
It's that "only gay in the village" mentality

LOONA.

On the rare instance that I do come across another Black man, let alone a Black gay man in the field-- they try to compete with you instead of collabing. All that sizing up where'd ya go to school? where'd ya get your degree? what working are you doing? I do THIS! I don't give a shit fag, we're at a social gathering surrounded by crackers :uhh:

You scared of little competition?     

:ohwow:

ton

February 25, 2019, 12:57:33 PM #1867 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 12:58:20 PM by tontonton

v

I experienced that with this fag my first six months in this current place

We're the only two blacks and it's like 20 of us total in this meeting

Instead of responding to the group he was responding to MY responses trying to play CONTRARIAN

Like faggot, I'm not trying to compete with you or anyone of these fags for the VPs attention

That faggot ended up being demoted and quitting lolz

Kurama

Quote from: King Naomi on February 25, 2019, 12:53:09 PM

sdasdsdsfdsfsgfdgfdgdfgfd
I've never got that from other gay black men (because non exist where I fucking work) but from other white gay men
It's that "only gay in the village" mentality

!!!!

That's what makes it so wild for me. Like we rare already you really want us to take each other out for the amusement of these peckerwoods? I usually glide right past someone when they get into the whole who are ya, what ya do, lets compare shit during a social setting. This what pasties do im tryna have fun.

Kurama

Quote from: LOONA. on February 25, 2019, 12:56:31 PM

You scared of little competition?     

:ohwow:

Im my only competition at this point lolz

:cheerup:

Kurama

Quote from: tontonton on February 25, 2019, 12:57:33 PM

v

I experienced that with this fag my first six months in this current place

We're the only two blacks and it's like 20 of us total in this meeting

Instead of responding to the group he was responding to MY responses trying to play CONTRARIAN

Like faggot, I'm not trying to compete with you or anyone of these fags for the VPs attention

That faggot ended up being demoted and quitting lolz

LMAO! Beautiful :ohwow:

LOONA.

I'm kinda turned on tbh   

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on February 25, 2019, 01:02:57 PM

I'm kinda turned on tbh   

The fact that you went a step further and made a thread. Desperate fag

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: THIS FRIDAY HOZIERS ALBUM DROPS

emzen

I love watching people jump through hoops and be all up under one once I give them the energy that they give me. I try to be nice and legit always there for anyone because I really believe in treating people how you want to be treated but I've just pulled way back on that and now I just...

:blessed: