Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Yes, it looks like that on my phone and my PC. Maybe it's the image host that's causing this.

LOONA.

Damn Baph...broke self     

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

No work last night

Bitch I needed this day   

emzen

I hate light skinned bbq chips  :hmph:

CHOKE

Tried to spice things up a bit with King while I'm at work

So I bought one of those toys that you stick up your boot' and it buzzes when you press a button

I gave King the control and he ain't pushed it yet

:hmph:

pCj

Maybe your Kingcle is just keeping you in suspense. Part of the fun, I imagine. 

LOONA.

KH3 was cute. 

The endings were interesting   

FlowerBomb

It's official, I hate white people.
The way they TWIST our struggles and pain to fit their narrative.
We've had an issue with knife crime for the last 10 years, the majority of the victims and perps are black boys, now two white people get stabbed and now it's a "national issue", it's the new hot topic, they've become the face of knife crime, police chiefs are meeting with the goverment, it's all over the newspapers and magazines, everyday there's up update :dead:
It took a white girl getting stabbed up for people to take it serious all of a sudden.

Kurama

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on March 06, 2019, 02:50:19 PM
classic
It's really enraged me Bre, I've had to hold my breath all day at work  :dead:
It's so disrespectful :uhh:
Talk shows with their all-white panels all of the sudden talking about this giving their 2cents
Now the police want the power to stop and search without cause or reason, an act that was stopped because it was deemed racist as most of the people being stopped and searched were black boys with no weapons and another report that came out that white boys were more likely to be found with drugs than black boys :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
fuck those crackers
I need to find an outlet to spew this all out because walking around giving crackers dirty looks is gonna get me in trouble :dead:

Kalifornia.

March 06, 2019, 03:07:11 PM #1932 Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 03:08:44 PM by Kalifornia
In the past few months I've realized just how deep things that happened to you as a kid can still effect you as an adult.

People always say, "You have to let go of the past", but the past is what literally shapes your present if that makes sense.

It's a journey.

Kurama

Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 06, 2019, 02:57:09 PM
Quote from: Kurama on March 06, 2019, 02:50:19 PM
classic
It's really enraged me Bre, I've had to hold my breath all day at work  :dead:
It's so disrespectful :uhh:
Talk shows with their all-white panels all of the sudden talking about this giving their 2cents
Now the police want the power to stop and search without cause or reason, an act that was stopped because it was deemed racist as most of the people being stopped and searched were black boys with no weapons and another report that came out that white boys were more likely to be found with drugs than black boys :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
fuck those crackers
I need to find an outlet to spew this all out because walking around giving crackers dirty looks is gonna get me in trouble :dead:

I've definitely been there king. Took me a few years to keep it under wraps. My hatred was even more intense because I was in school with crackers who were going off to be therapists/psychologists who believed in police brutality, racism, and xenophobia.

Its wild to see the parallels between the US and the UK. I always thought that the UK's racism was a lil on the lighter side but its the same shit they do in the US. They never care until someone white is impacted.

I use bsource as an outlet for my realist negativity tbh.

CHOKE