Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Heated🔥

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Babyface on March 09, 2020, 01:47:37 AM
I wonder when we'll get the teaser for the video?

I think starting 5-7 days before the release would be a good time to release little snippets each day leading up to the release. first ones maybe even without music, just some nice shots of brandy being gorgeous in slow-mo

Steffon

Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 08:40:58 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 07:48:49 PM
I was anti borderline but I really do love it.   I think it woulda been a great accompanying single.   I think their game plan is really old school which isn't necessarily a bad thing

Borderline would be dope
If on March 27 they said the album was coming at the end of April.   Then mid April the borderline then the album.

I wish they moved quick with the release kinda like Justin Bieber.  I feel like that's the better way

They are looking at a different song, for the second single!
!!!! i hope they drop the album date and press release before Baby Mama drops

Not a big fan of Boarderline but I'm it sounds better now, now that's it mastered. Hopefully they can released I Am More

lovechild

Quote from: Steffon on March 10, 2020, 04:10:41 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 08:40:58 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 07:48:49 PM
I was anti borderline but I really do love it.   I think it woulda been a great accompanying single.   I think their game plan is really old school which isn't necessarily a bad thing

Borderline would be dope
If on March 27 they said the album was coming at the end of April.   Then mid April the borderline then the album.

I wish they moved quick with the release kinda like Justin Bieber.  I feel like that's the better way

They are looking at a different song, for the second single!
!!!! i hope they drop the album date and press release before Baby Mama drops

Not a big fan of Boarderline but I'm it sounds better now, now that's it mastered. Hopefully they can released I Am More

Yea the hook is a bit wordy but hopefully the end product is dope. Love her tone on it