Which of these 00 R&B girls didn't have an era of being an IT girl?

Started by fedswatchin, October 14, 2019, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was never an IT girl on her own?

Ashanti
9 (17%)
Keyshia Cole
7 (13.2%)
Kelly Row (+1 from Ulysses)
30 (56.6%)
Ciara (-1 from Ulysses)
4 (7.5%)
Alicia Keys
1 (1.9%)
Rihanna
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

fedswatchin

:-P

I wanna know

I feel like everybody fave on here experienced at least 1 era where they were on fire! The girls would get equipped with a platinum album, #1 or Top 10 singles, sold out shows, specials on TV, etc. These feats would allow these girls to be looked at as the IT girl of the moment. Which of these ladies NEVER got to experience that? :uhh: :disgusted:

Sinpool

They all had them

well Kelly never had an era just Dilemma & When Lor takes over and some more european hits

Ma Lo

The way Kelly's name just POP the fuck owt when reading the poll tho

fedswatchin

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on October 14, 2019, 09:52:37 AM
They all had them

well Kelly never had an era just Dilemma & When Lor takes over and some more european hits
it's kinda insane

In the early 00's, the gettin was good for Urban girls. Ciara, Bey, Mary J. Blige, Brandy, and even older acts were releasing multiple singles off just 1 album that would resonate on the charts

There ain't one Kelly album that has more than 1 hit record on it :thatssowendy:

Navyman

I mean of you ask anybody in the GP which album Motivation came from, Ice came from, Kisses they wouldn't be able to tell you to save their lives.

Plastic.

Kelly

She had a cpl hits, but she was never IT

I've never heard anybody say "did y'all hear that new Kelly Rowland CD?"

best selling female rapper of all time

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 14, 2019, 09:59:28 AM
I mean of you ask anybody in the GP which album Motivation came from, Ice came from, Kisses they wouldn't be able to tell you to save their lives.
my girl was driving us to the restaraunt back in 2011 and why she ask if it was Keri Hilson singing Motivation :plzstop:

#Mu7

Yet today she remains more relevant than 95% of the girls on this list.

BAPHOMET.

Scott.

Plastic.

Rih and Ci are more relevant than Kelly, but she's got the rest of the list beat if that counts for anything.

DC is legendary tho, so there's that.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

lmao which bitch is a multi-grammy award winning global act

or which one AIN'T

:roflmao:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands