Where’s Brandy?

Started by Noni, June 26, 2020, 12:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Noni on June 26, 2020, 01:46:04 PM
She should be dropping a new track from the album every Friday imo.
why would she do that

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 02:02:36 PM
why would she do that
:disgusted:

RAY7

why would she do that
because we deserve it as fans

Gilgamesh.

I didn't realise the release date was so close tbh.  If Baby  Mama is the only single it wouldn't hurt for her to be more visible.

STUNNA GOD

why would she do that
Thats a strategy that the younger gorls use and it works for them. An effortless promo tactic and it keeps the younger generation engaged and anticipating.

No shade, but knowing that Brandy and her team are likely NOT going to do any further promo... I don't see why not. :dead:

I think she should drop 2 tracks from the album, 1 on of them being the official second single. Gag kinda did the same with Rain and then dropped Sour Candy.

🦚

Quote from: Bella. on June 26, 2020, 01:46:55 PM
Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable going on a month long promo blitz in the midst of covid?

Most promo is being done from home.

It'll be a real waste of a promo opportunity if she doesn't show her face Sunday.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

She is long overdue for a visit to the terrell show too
——————///——————-

JCJ 🪐

She's supposed to be gearing back up for promo, I heard.....but I think she should just drop the album at this point. I don't see what she has to lose.

STUNNA GOD

D

Honestly.... I don't even care about commercial success with Brandy anymore.. Just gimme the album and make sure it doesn't get pushed back again, at this point.. I still haven't received any updates on Amazon for when I can expect the delivery for the physical album and vinyl. At this point, I just want reconfirmation that she's really still coming. Sdddd

Or run me back my coins.

🦚

Amazon charged you?

They did not bill me for the IOP album until it was actually shipped.
——————///——————-

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 👑 🐝 X 🩸 👠 on June 26, 2020, 02:30:31 PM
Amazon charged you?

They did not bill me for the IOP album until it was actually shipped.
SJDJJDJDJKDJSJDJDJDKDKDK

oh... I just assumed I was charged. Either way, I still haven't gotten any updates.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2020, 02:28:49 PM
D

Honestly.... I don't even care about commercial success with Brandy anymore.. Just gimme the album and make sure it doesn't get pushed back again, at this point..

!!! I honestly don't think anything she does within the next month will make much of a difference. Drop the album, see which songs stick, then go from there.

Navyman

They haven't charged us yet, it says when you check out that you will be charged when it ships.

JCJ 🪐

June 26, 2020, 02:36:31 PM #28 Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:38:29 PM by myneed
Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on June 26, 2020, 02:13:43 PM
What the update on baby mama? Did It fall from the charts? It seems as though everything has disappeared. There literally seems to be no effort and if she didn't perform for the BET awards than this has been wasted time

I believe it only charted on the R&B/Hip Hop Songs and Airplay charts so far and it's pretty much stalled at radio right now (it's been at 43-45 on Urban for awhile), so--

CHOKE

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2020, 02:28:49 PM
D

Honestly.... I don't even care about commercial success with Brandy anymore.. Just gimme the album and make sure it doesn't get pushed back again, at this point.. I still haven't received any updates on Amazon for when I can expect the delivery for the physical album and vinyl. At this point, I just want reconfirmation that she's really still coming. Sdddd

Or run me back my coins.

mamsksmsmskskskskkskskssksss