Brandy removed February from her bio

Started by Steffon, February 09, 2020, 02:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Lol children I think mother is still coming in Feb ...wait until March to fume. But sis is smart because she never put any context around February lol we just assumed it meant new music tbh . I think valentines would be a dope day to release the single but hey I'm no insider idk wtf goin on either lol 

Clear communication regarding the music would be nice tho. I get the frustration! 

Young

Can't wait for the new music 

I don't think that means anything gorls

i mean ; the video was shot 

Noni

Guys it's her bday tomorrow...2/11

could something be cooking ? 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Noni on February 10, 2020, 03:59:27 PM

That's just Sy'Rai's dinner... don't hold your breath.

:)

Camo

February 10, 2020, 08:20:05 PM #50 Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:20:27 PM by Camo
Quote from: Sovereign. on February 09, 2020, 02:53:54 PM
Y'all have to got to be the silliest group of niggas ever. :uhh:  So what? She removed everything from her bio. Doesn't mean that ain't shit coming. Grow up niggas. The music is coming when it comes. Leave her tf alone. Y'all do that bullshit with Rihanna and every fav you think you own.
:kii: :kii: :kii:

Noni

Quote from: long-timeBfan on February 10, 2020, 05:41:33 PM
Quote from: Noni on February 10, 2020, 03:59:27 PM

That's just Sy'Rai's dinner... don't hold your breath.

:)

:dead:

Monika

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 09, 2020, 03:11:43 PM
She just shot a video for the first single. Relax, niggas. Go outside and play. Damn.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 09, 2020, 02:53:54 PM
Y'all have to got to be the silliest group of niggas ever. :uhh:  So what? She removed everything from her bio. Doesn't mean that ain't shit coming. Grow up niggas. The music is coming when it comes. Leave her tf alone. Y'all do that bullshit with Rihanna and every fav you think you own.
lmaoooooooooo  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Noni

long-timeTheRoofFan

brocka4life

Y'all are too old to continue to act like this.

It will come when it comes. Lashawn died within the last 6 months. And none of us know what that meant contractually for the material they were working on and what his estate may have had to legally clear with the courts. It's not rare, even Tweet had to scrap album because the person she was working with passed away.

It was also reported that Kenisha Pratt recently died. Add to that Kobe and his daughter. On top of that, she has a family of her own.

Half of y'all act like you own her, when in reality you barely own a toothbrush.