Kaeli.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 23, 2020, 11:16:44 PM
Neither Put it down Or Baby Mama are brandy songs
but keep lying to y'all self to like this song

f

yall are a damn kii
VBSBDHXJX

What does a Brandy song consist of to u hun? Seriously asking

& yea I can't speak for the other girls here, but I'm not the kinda stan that'll blow smoke up Brandy's twat. Freedom Rings was terrible and I didn't shut up about it for weeks. I like Bvy Mama

FRANCE

Some of y'all are rly making it sound like Brandy is some one dimensional artist and she's not allowed to do anything outside of what YOU consider Brandy to be. Sounds to me like some of y'all aint gonna like this Brandy album at all cause according to her, DJ Camper and her are doing totally diff things than what either of them have done before. So I guess Bran is just living a lie and being inauthentic. 

KenyaMamaDoor

KenyaMamaDoor

As long as the snippet they put out when BM was delayed ends up being on a song on the album were good

GLOCK

Quote from: Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶 on May 23, 2020, 11:34:17 PM
Gorl. You don't like the song. We get it. Others, including myself, love the song. Just breathe. Not everyone has to agree. Music taste is very subjective. You okay?

:calmdownsis:
Are u ok faggot?

I'll repeat it as many times i want to

What the fuck are u gonna do about it?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 24, 2020, 01:21:08 AM
Gorl. You don't like the song. We get it. Others, including myself, love the song. Just breathe. Not everyone has to agree. Music taste is very subjective. You okay?

Are u ok faggot?

guys......

Kaeli.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 24, 2020, 01:05:53 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 23, 2020, 11:16:44 PM
Neither Put it down Or Baby Mama are brandy songs
but keep lying to y'all self to like this song

f

yall are a damn kii
VBSBDHXJX

What does a Brandy song consist of to u hun? Seriously asking

& yea I can't speak for the other girls here, but I'm not the kinda stan that'll blow smoke up Brandy's twat. Freedom Rings was terrible and I didn't shut up about it for weeks. I like Bvy Mama
A song that doesn't reinstate stereotypes for one
:shannonsmissing:

Also one that is years ahead of other girls
Nothing about this is progressive or good for that matter.
The song is cringe and it's really disheartening to hear her make a song like this in her 40s

Outside of the vocal.. it isn't remotely good.
And that chance the rapper part is weird

So In short ..
A brandy song is typically good.. and progressive.

GLOCK

Quote from: FRANCE on May 24, 2020, 01:12:15 AM
Some of y'all are rly making it sound like Brandy is some one dimensional artist and she's not allowed to do anything outside of what YOU consider Brandy to be.
some of y'all can't fathom fans not liking this damn song

One dimens'!

That's one thing she isn't.. and neither is she some artist that has the influence of the culture to change the narrative of the word baby mama

And why would she want to?
Leave that to Keyshia cole or Shareefa

The production also sounds dated
The guitar is literally its saving grace

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Loverboy 🌮 . on May 24, 2020, 01:23:42 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 24, 2020, 01:21:08 AM

Are u ok faggot?

guys......

[;]l-pk0[o
j9pi0h8g79yif68td57r6sied5xfcryvgtubh

JCJ 🪐

Demm_

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 24, 2020, 01:30:26 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on May 24, 2020, 01:12:15 AM
Some of y'all are rly making it sound like Brandy is some one dimensional artist and she's not allowed to do anything outside of what YOU consider Brandy to be.
some of y'all can't fathom fans not liking this damn song

One dimens'!

That's one thing she isn't.. and neither is she some artist that has the influence of the culture to change the narrative of the word baby mama

And why would she want to?
Leave that to Keyshia cole or Shareefa

The production also sounds dated
The guitar is literally its saving grace
I've always said that.

lovechild

I enjoy baby mama and I agree with Rig it's a fun song! I think it's along the energy of put it down. Can I deeply resonate with the song? No , is it my favorite Brandy song? Lol no but i think it's a great re introduction and something catchy for radio with a positive message and a great  beat. The vocals are wonderful and she has some of her signature all throughout the song which  always feel food . 

I understand tho because it's been 8 years since her last project and we also hold her to such a high standard it's almost like she can't ever fulfill that  because we've created such huge expectations on what kind of music she should be doing .  Well speaking for myself I know I do that to her and it's not really fair to box an artist in like that.  I'm sure people had an issue with PID and it was her first big hit in how any years? So hopefully BM reaches the masses and  women love it and the next single will appeal to a larger audience .  

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 23, 2020, 08:29:34 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 23, 2020, 07:23:53 PM
The 2nd single can't come fast enough and I'll keep it @ that.
ssssssssssssssssssss

short and to the point huh

Yup

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Loverboy 🌮 . on May 23, 2020, 08:15:45 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 23, 2020, 07:23:53 PM
The 2nd single can't come fast enough and I'll keep it @ that.
the monica fans are out of control

Monica fans?  :uhh: