Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

we got Trump out of office nnndndnnnnnn SHIT

:loose2when:

Plastic.

Black ppl showed up & showed out, once again saving this country

best selling female rapper of all time

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on December 02, 2020, 12:47:32 PM
Black ppl showed up & showed out, once again saving this country
Latin women*
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Ma Lo

Couldn't be happier ..we served  that orange creep y'all 

….ok.

Quotesomething just hit me again

and again and again and again ho

Dr Naomi Campbell

Annie

December 02, 2020, 03:39:10 PM #8 Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:41:59 PM by Annie
Joe Biden is already invited to Brussels to restore the USA Europe connection. So hopefully this will mean better trade deals and back in the Paris Climate Agreement..
I also hope he will be a good leader when it comes to covid, no offense but America looked a bit like a corona wild Wild West...Russian roulette vibes. It is already so difficult because it is such a big country, the last thing you need is a weak leader like Trump.

Trump spread a lot of anxiety, racism, disinformation and confusion. He almost got you guys in a war with NK and Iran...  you know what they say? The easiest way for a president to get support from the public is to get into a war. He probably tried to start shit just to brainwash everyone into thinking he is needed to save the country.  :usuresis:

/.\

RAY7

cant wait for the electoral vote in a couple weeks 
they are still really trying to overturn the results

ssw4919