Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

we got Trump out of office nnndndnnnnnn SHIT

:loose2when:

Plastic.

Black ppl showed up & showed out, once again saving this country

best selling female rapper of all time

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on December 02, 2020, 12:47:32 PM
Black ppl showed up & showed out, once again saving this country
Latin women*
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Ma Lo

Couldn't be happier ..we served  that orange creep y'all 

finish ha.

Quotesomething just hit me again

and again and again and again ho

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Annie

December 02, 2020, 03:39:10 PM #8 Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:41:59 PM by Annie
Joe Biden is already invited to Brussels to restore the USA Europe connection. So hopefully this will mean better trade deals and back in the Paris Climate Agreement..
I also hope he will be a good leader when it comes to covid, no offense but America looked a bit like a corona wild Wild West...Russian roulette vibes. It is already so difficult because it is such a big country, the last thing you need is a weak leader like Trump.

Trump spread a lot of anxiety, racism, disinformation and confusion. He almost got you guys in a war with NK and Iran...  you know what they say? The easiest way for a president to get support from the public is to get into a war. He probably tried to start shit just to brainwash everyone into thinking he is needed to save the country.  :usuresis:

/.\

RAY7

cant wait for the electoral vote in a couple weeks 
they are still really trying to overturn the results

ssw4919