December is about to end...

Started by Noni, December 17, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow
Bran hun :everythingok:

I?m kind of disgusted. How old is she?

Young

As a fan , I?m demanding answers  NOWWWWWWWW

Yawl we need to drag this girl until she goes on live

I?m tired

Cowgirl

Wait, I missed that Camper part. Isn?t he the main guy? :unsure:

Mrd0ndada

The more I read her comment I think she was being passive abt him not saying "Brandy & Rodney?  as Singer/Producer goals as he mentioned Aaliyah/Timbaland etc... that?s why she said to Her ?I love you forever but yo producer?? As in girl your producer is a mess for not mentioning us... it comes off as she?s jealous that he said Her was his muse but she was actually shading him for omitting her & Rodney.   Either way girl please.
🙄

4 fucking k

Aalumeci.

Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow

you know the fuck what

Zankou.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 17, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
The more I read her comment I think she was being passive abt him not saying "Brandy & Rodney?  as Singer/Producer goals as he mentioned Aaliyah/Timbaland etc... that?s why she said to Her ?I love you forever but yo producer?? As in girl your producer is a mess for not mentioning us... it comes off as she?s jealous that he said Her was his muse but she was actually shading him for omitting her & Rodney.   Either way girl please.

yeah that's what I took away from it as well

RAY7

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 17, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
You know damn what
I?m switching to team Monica
this girl is out of it

Fnfcncncnfnfnfnff
F
C
C

New music might be coming tonight bro
I?m with it
One thing Monica does is keeps relationships and isn?t fickle
I can trust when she says music is coming

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 17, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
You know damn what
I?m switching to team Monica
this girl is out of it

Fnfcncncnfnfnfnff
F
C
C

New music might be coming tonight bro

you're such a damn liar. fuck you

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
The passive aggression in that comment is gross

And she was supposed to release a song this month?

:udontlookok:
Like........... is she mad that he feels he and her have a chemistry?  Brandy is so unlikable now, am sorry :dead:

I think she's mad that camper didn't mention bran and rodney as a duo in the caption

QuotetheycallmecamperQuincy Jones & Michael Jackson
Timberland & Aaliyah
Jimmy Jam Terry Lewis & Janet
40 & Drake
Me & @hermusicofficial

QuoteblackculturenewsBrandy and Rodney Jerkins

either way it's a mess
Even damn DUMBER!
But I think it lowkey might also be because she's salty that he's pairing himelf with HER in that way. After she's been gushing about making her best music and i think he said the same.  Brandy petty af so iono
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Noni

I?m about to say something that might get your panties in a bunch but having issues and falling out with so many people could be a sign of the problem being you...

Kalifornia.

Kurama

This girl been COOKED. I don't see how any of you still sat up anticipating. You'll get it when you get it, if you get it.

Until then can't be bothered with her shenanigans. It's gross and it has been for a while.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 17, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
This makes sense, thanks for clarifying!

4 fucking k

Rig gonna ban all of us djdjjdjdj