i mean.. the bitch ACTS 

Ma Lo

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2019, 01:16:13 PM
Brandy has done everything from Broadway , sitcoms, drama , horror, Disney

i mean.. the bitch ACTS

I'm saying... she's very good imo

Ma Lo

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Ma Lo

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2019, 01:25:18 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 11, 2019, 01:20:49 PM
Zamn

not sure why my opinion is being debated

ccc

Zecause it was wrong af zis

Pretty much.. if some shit wrong you gotta be corrected I mean if we didn't love you we would ignore it like we do that other new gorl on here that types in all caps.

Vonc2002

Brandy's not a good actress. She's ok for a Lee Daniels show but she's not some Emmy worthy actress

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 01:26:47 PM
Brandy's not a good actress. She's ok for a Lee Daniels show but she's not some Emmy worthy actress

She may not be STELLAR yet, but saying she CANT act is kinda silly considering she's had her own sitcoms and movies as the lead actress

RAY7

Bran has 2 iconic and influential acting roles 
shes cemented in the "she CAN act" land for sure