Bran has 2 iconic and influential acting roles
shes cemented in the "she CAN act" land for sure

GLOCK

She's been acting since like 93 :guys: 
if she ain't got it by now........

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2019, 01:33:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 01:26:47 PM
Brandy's not a good actress. She's ok for a Lee Daniels show but she's not some Emmy worthy actress

She may not be STELLAR yet
Not "YET" :dead:
She's 40. Give it up deelishis
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

whatever

Not going to lie when I saw keke instagram clip i was like she OUTSHINED bran

Young

Oh yeah KeKe is phenomenal 

that woof line took me out 

Monika

Yahudah

Kaeli.

Yea Brandy is a decent actress 

Not sure why y'all always do the most lmao 

Rxxf

Quote from: clutch on April 11, 2019, 10:30:34 AM
She talks about Star, her 90s braids and overcoming insecurities. The part below was most interesting to me:

What's next for Brandy?

I want to do a musical in film. And not that I didn't do Cinderella before, but it's not my story. I want to play myself. If I can't play myself and tell my own story, how can I play Eartha Kitt. I need to do what I'm about to do because of the higher work that I'm about to do.

Is this in the works?

It's all in the works. Yeah, it's inspired by my life and we put songs to it. I did Broadway and I fell in love with it. I want to feel what that's like again in my own story.

https://www.essence.com/feature/brandy-learning-her-true-self-at-40/

:ohwow: :stressed:
BRANDY

lovechild

Before it was Annie and now it's eartha Kit . Maybe that's just who she's feeling at the moment . I definitely wouldn't say Brandy is a great actress. She even says so herself she is insecure amongst the greats because she knows it's not her strong point . I applaud her for continuing to grow and try things that challenge her though . I love that she stays booked !

I really just want music and could care less about a musical .. is this a Carmen part 2 ? Idk but give us the album we've been waiting 7 years for and then talk about films.  

Young

You know what ...

The thought of a video musical turned album / era would kinda slay tf outta me  :plzstop:

Maybe this is how she's packaging / branding her album

KippDaddy

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2019, 04:43:36 PM
You know what ...

The thought of a video musical turned album / era would kinda slay tf outta me  :plzstop:

Maybe this is how she's packaging / branding her album

Lmao
:dead: :kii: