Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Freemala Harris

:ohwow:

Borderline & maybe a medley mess too (B7 or greatest hits)

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Heated🔥

Vonc2002

And I'm sorry but it Better not be some ode to her old music, that's all I know. It would still be nice but MEH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 16, 2020, 02:30:33 PM
And I'm sorry but it Better not be some ode to her old music, that's all I know. It would still be nice but MEH
!!!!!
She wouldn't DARE :uhh:

Dr Naomi Campbell

omm you know what
Now that you said it
It might be a Medley mess, her old discography saw a resurgence and billboard said she won the Versus

Heated🔥

Heated🔥

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda X on September 16, 2020, 02:31:55 PM
omm you know what
Now that you said it
It might be a Medley mess, her old discography saw a resurgence and billboard said she won the Versus
And hasn't it been 20+ yrs? They'll try to make it some anniversary mess or sumn. Thats what "sumn special" gives me.  And it BETTER not be some TBIM shit with Monica either :omf: