Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Manny 2.0 on May 09, 2016, 01:17:08 AM
fffffffff it's literally no difference between this one and the old one :dead:

then why'd u ask for this to be closed :fuming:

Gilgamesh.

Hunters trailer looks really good. I'll give  it a try tonight.

Stewie

i haven't seen any of these shows except for gotham....thanks for the ideas. i've been lookin for some new mess to watch

♛MANNY♛

it's pilot season guys so series pick-up and trailers should be released in the next week or so

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 09, 2016, 06:31:09 AM
Quote from: Manny 2.0 on May 09, 2016, 01:17:08 AM
fffffffff it's literally no difference between this one and the old one :dead:

then why'd u ask for this to be closed :fuming:

cause i can't control that other thread seeing as i deleted that whole account.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 09, 2016, 07:15:56 AM
Hope this thread flops

you know ya still luh meh  :supluv:

Quote from: Stewie on May 09, 2016, 08:02:53 AM
i haven't seen any of these shows except for gotham....thanks for the ideas. i've been lookin for some new mess to watch

Damien, 12 Monkeys and Bates Motel are the best in the list above

Damien and 12 might get the boot tho so  :dead:

♛MANNY♛

QuoteI hear Fox has made its new series orders, picking up four dramas, The Exorcist, Lethal Weapon, A.P.B. and Pitch; and two comedies Making History and The Mick. All had been frontrunners.

The Exorcist and Lethal Weapon are both based on well known properties. A.P.B. came in strong under the direction of helmer Len Wiseman and new showrunner Matt Nix, who took over the project min-shoot and rewrote the script on the fly. Dan Fogelman?s baseball pitcher drama Pitch had been well received while the Lord-Miller-produced Making History was the first pilot ordered by Fox. Chernin brothers? The Mick also had been solid throughout.

Here is information on the newly picked up Fox series:

MAKING HISTORY (single camera)
STUDIO: 20th Century Fox TV
TEAM: Julius Sharpe (w, ep), Phil Lord (ep), Chris Miller (ep)
LOGLINE: Three friends find a way to travel through time for truth, justice and riches, which complicates their lives in 2016. They visit some of the greatest moments of the past as they try to resolve their personal problems, while history and pop culture comically collide.
CAST: Adam Pally, Leighton Meester, Yassir Lester

THE MICK (single camera)
STUDIO: 20th Century Fox TV/3 Arts
TEAM: John Chernin (w, ep), Dave Chernin (d, ep), Randall Einhorn (d, ep), Oly Obst (ep), Nicholas Frenkel (ep)
LOGLINE: With a fish-out-of-water theme, it centers on a hard-living, foul-mouthed woman who moves to affluent Greenwich, CT, to raise the spoiled kids of her wealthy sister who has fled the country to avoid a federal indictment. She quickly learns what the rest of us already know: Other people?s children are awful.
CAST: Kaitlin Olson, Sofia Black D?Elia, Carla Jimenez, Thomas Barbusca, Jack Stanton

A.P.B.
TEAM: Matt Nix (w, ep), Len Wiseman (d, ep), David Bernardi (ep), Dennis Kim (ep), Todd Hoffman (ep)
LOGLINE: An enigmatic tech billionaire purchases a troubled police precinct in the wake of a loved one?s murder. Can this eccentric and enigmatic figure?s cutting edge approach fix the broken ways of these blue-blooded veterans?
CAST: Justin Kirk, Natalie Martinez, Caitlin Stasey, Taylor Handley, Eric Winter

THE EXORCIST
STUDIO: 20th Century Fox TV/Morgan Creek Productions
TEAM: Jeremy Slater (w, ep), James Robinson (ep), David Robinson (ep), Barbara Wall (ep), Rupert Wyatt (d)
LOGLINE: Serialized psychological thriller following two very different men tackling one family?s case of horrifying demonic possession and confronting the face of true evil. Inspired by William Blatty?s original 1971 book.
CAST: Alfonso Herrera, Ben Daniels, Geena Davis, Brianne Howey, Hannah Kasulka, Kurt Egyiawan

LETHAL WEAPON
STUDIO: Warner Bros TV/Lin Pictures/Good Session Productions
TEAM: Matt Miller (w, ep), Dan Lin (ep), McG (d, ep), Jennifer Gwartz (ep)
LOGLINE: Texas cop and former Navy SEAL Martin Riggs suffers the loss of his wife and baby and he moves to Los Angeles to start anew. There, he gets partnered with LAPD detective Roger Murtaugh who, having recently suffered a ?minor? heart attack, must avoid any stress in his life. Based on the movie franchise.
CAST: Clayne Crawford, Damon Wayans Sr., Keesha Sharp, Jordana Brewster, Kevin Rahm, Chandler Kinney, Johnathan Fernandez

PITCH
TEAM: Dan Fogelman (w, ep), Rick Singer (w, ep), Tony Bill (ep), Helen Bartlett (ep), Paris Barclay (d, ep)
LOGLINE: Story follows a young female pitcher who defies the odds when she becomes the first woman to play in the major leagues.
CAST: Kylie Bunbury, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Sarah Wayne Callies, Mo McRae, Meagan Holder, Tim Jo, Ali Larter, Dan Lauria

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛