kipp, you got sonja's contact info?

Started by yummy, October 07, 2019, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 15, 2019, 04:02:26 PM
Yo and me Sonja were just talking about how I Am More is in constant repeat for the both of us!   I adore that fucking  song

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 15, 2019, 04:59:09 PM
Quote from: afromoondiac on September 15, 2019, 04:39:28 PM
okay Sonja.. this is really the last chance

I told her no one is hearing her no more!  I said only way to redeem yourself is to release it lol

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 25, 2019, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: 1996. on September 25, 2019, 08:18:39 PM
n

nobody is going to buy a Brandy album. Let's get fucking real here. I'd rather her release the type of music she wants, music that resonates within her and get that critical acclaim and make a lot of best albums lists rather than chase trends and go unnoticed like the last album. Like this isn't 2004. No one cares. She's independent radio isn't even an option. Let her do what makes her happy. I promise you it will workout better in the long run for her.

I agree.

I told
Sonja like
Let her do what makes her happy because clearly she has felt like she has only had a few moments in her career where she a was aunthentic.

I wanna see if I can get Brandy to perform at my friend's wedding and you and Son' seem to be bosom buddies, so...

Cowboy Nine

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: animmai. on October 07, 2019, 01:07:32 PM

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 15, 2019, 04:59:09 PM
Quote from: afromoondiac on September 15, 2019, 04:39:28 PM
okay Sonja.. this is really the last chance

I told her no one is hearing her no more!  I said only way to redeem yourself is to release it lol

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh wow!

Navyman

Askskwkwkwkwkwkkwwllw

Whew! Yall planning on kicking the week off big huh

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

:plzstop:
This board is full of connected ass people huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

btw kipp, whatever happened to you hooking me up with that invite to the Tyler Perry studio opening?

:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

Kipp don't know Sonja y'all he lying PERIODT

Drogon

Quote from: animmai. on October 07, 2019, 01:27:03 PM
btw kipp, whatever happened to you hooking me up with that invite to the Tyler Perry studio opening?

:udontlookok:

:guys:

Heated🔥

Blackpantha

I just can't with you people and these make believe connections. I know we're all starved for some Brandy music. But this is going to far. .
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

LOONA.

HUGO

Kip knows Sonja and is real close with Ray. He's Melody's Godfuvah

MelMel