K Michelle spazzes out on one of the bossip bloggers

Started by Vonc2002, March 09, 2016, 12:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

March 09, 2016, 12:18:26 PM Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:20:47 PM by Vonc2002
Don't know if it's been posted but https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153009030109767&id=154238749766

She's kinda right.  Lowkey, black people are the WORST kinda haters and what's sad is it's usually directed at other black people
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on March 09, 2016, 12:24:37 PM
Jan 9, 2015.

Course it's been fuckin posted !  :uhh:
Well I've never fckn seen it and am here all the time,  u ok  :diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Chameleon

You act a fuckin coon on tv then get upset when ppl criticize you? Special K have a fuckin seat

Chameleon

Freemala Harris

She's right. They do the most in trying to tear down black celebs. Bossip, Mediafakeout, and all these gossip blogs are the absolute worst.

Vonc2002

March 09, 2016, 01:12:34 PM #8 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:13:12 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Freeruu on March 09, 2016, 12:56:01 PM
She's right. They do the most in trying to tear down black celebs. Bossip, Mediafakeout, and all these gossip blogs are the absolute worst.
I honestly think alot of black people do it in general.  Like sometimes we're just programmed to fckn HATE and Instead of applauding each other, we're quick to try and diminish each other's accomplishments. It's so mind boggling sometimes.  Like that patti pie shit floored me.  It seemed like it pained some people to see her succeed. Ive never seen a bunch of people bashing a damn sara lee :dead:

Chameleon

March 09, 2016, 01:16:39 PM #9 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:18:30 PM by shenellica_Bettencourt
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 01:12:34 PM
I honestly think alot of black people do it in general.  Like sometimes we're just programmed to fckn HATE and Instead of applauding each other,

But honestly she can't talk. What are we applauding her for? Id understand if she was a positive role model but She gets on national television and makes a mockery of African American women and just further pushes the stereotypical "angry black woman" view even further by her actions. She needs to stop.

RAY7

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on March 09, 2016, 01:16:39 PM
I honestly think alot of black people do it in general.  Like sometimes we're just programmed to fckn HATE and Instead of applauding each other,

But honestly she can't talk. What are we applauding her for? If understand if she was a positive role model but She gets on national television and makes a mockery of African American women and just further pushes the stereotypical "angry black woman" view even further by her actions. She needs to stop.
How does she make a mockery of Black women? She makes music, dates men & gets into arguments how terrible? She's not asking for applause though, however if you're watching the show you're no better so how can anyone judge? Do you tune in to Love & Hip Hop to see devout Christian values? I mean...

Vonc2002

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on March 09, 2016, 01:16:39 PM

But honestly she can't talk. What are we applauding her for? If understand if she was a positive role model but She gets on national television and makes a mockery of African American women and just further pushes the stereotypical "angry black woman" view even further by her actions. She needs to stop.
Well the television show shit is debatable maybe.  It's not like some people don't deal with some of the same issues irl. And we'll sit and tune in every week but tear em down.  If ur so above it,  why entertain it? I was really  talking about her comments on them downplaying her sold out show tho.  We do it all the time to our events. like that EBT comment, reminds me of how we give the BET awards such a hard time.  We hold every one else's award shows in such high regard or consider the awards so much more prestigious. We'll Drag the BET awards thru the mud when in reality they are leaps and bounds better imo (entertainment wise)

Chameleon

March 09, 2016, 01:30:55 PM #12 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:31:43 PM by shenellica_Bettencourt
She ain't no Maya Angelou to talk about black people tearing black people down. She's apart of it as well by what she displays. Honestly I think she has more of a hand then bossip being that bossip ain't syndicated world wide. Only black know about that site. I digress  :ohhey:

Vonc2002

She doesn't have to be ghandi or somebody to have a point. :dead:
I definitely think she can be extra online but i dont recall her online always hating on a bitch's highs and trying to paint them as lows. Black people love to give a crab in barrel sort of thing.  I don't think any other race does this to the extent we do.