K Michelle spazzes out on one of the bossip bloggers

Started by Vonc2002, March 09, 2016, 12:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

March 09, 2016, 02:08:15 PM #16 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:54:23 PM by Gilgamesh.
All blogs trash celebs, it's kind've their bread and butter. Even the "classier" blogs like thatgrapejuice (Rih shade notwithstanding) and TMZ are a MESS in the comments. I don't think it's race thing. And quite frankly, she gives them more than enough ammo to dissect her life/image the way they do.

Chameleon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 09, 2016, 02:08:15 PM
All blogs trash celebs, it's kind've their bread and butter. Even the "classier" blogs like thatgrapejuice (Rih shade notwithstanding) and TMZ are a MESS n the comments. I don't think it's race thing. And quite frankly, she gives them ore than enough ammo to dissect her life/image the way they do.

!!!

She needs to can it

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 12:28:19 PM
Quote from: Kurama on March 09, 2016, 12:24:37 PM
Jan 9, 2015.

Course it's been fuckin posted !  :uhh:
Well I've never fckn seen it and am here all the time,  u ok  :diddraispoot:

Dyke :plea:

But yeah what Romero said.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Freeruu on March 09, 2016, 12:56:01 PM
She's right. They do the most in trying to tear down black celebs. Bossip, Mediafakeout, and all these gossip blogs are the absolute worst.

Lets not act like White People don't do the same tho

LiiVE

All blogs trash celebs, it's kind've their bread and butter. Even the "classier" blogs like thatgrapejuice (Rih shade notwithstanding) and TMZ are a MESS in the comments. I don't think it's race thing. And quite frankly, she gives them more than enough ammo to dissect her life/image the way they do.
!

i mean perez hilton pasty ass was the one who really started off the messthese blogs give today

anyway k girl scram, u perch on messy reality shows. you should expect this kind of thing

BAPHOMET.

throwintheTAL

March 09, 2016, 03:39:32 PM #22 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:39:50 PM by sumcatbroad
i'm not gonna refrain from dragging you just because you're a nigger :plea:

Scott.

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on March 09, 2016, 01:16:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 01:12:34 PM
She's right. They do the most in trying to tear down black celebs. Bossip, Mediafakeout, and all these gossip blogs are the absolute worst.
I honestly think alot of black people do it in general.  Like sometimes we're just programmed to fckn HATE and Instead of applauding each other,

But honestly she can't talk. What are we applauding her for? Id understand if she was a positive role model but She gets on national television and makes a mockery of African American women and just further pushes the stereotypical "angry black woman" view even further by her actions. She needs to stop.

Bitch shut the fuck up. You need to stop.

Scott.

And this video is like 3 years old. No shade to Vonc at all. This video keeps resurfacing for whatever reason.

LOONA.

Scott.

March 09, 2016, 04:04:38 PM #26 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 04:23:49 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 09, 2016, 01:24:53 PM
Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on March 09, 2016, 01:16:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 01:12:34 PM
I honestly think alot of black people do it in general.  Like sometimes we're just programmed to fckn HATE and Instead of applauding each other,

But honestly she can't talk. What are we applauding her for? If understand if she was a positive role model but She gets on national television and makes a mockery of African American women and just further pushes the stereotypical "angry black woman" view even further by her actions. She needs to stop.
How does she make a mockery of Black women? She makes music, dates men & gets into arguments how terrible? She's not asking for applause though, however if you're watching the show you're no better so how can anyone judge? Do you tune in to Love & Hip Hop to see devout Christian values? I mean...

Why even bother. He's a big K hater, so of course he's showing his morals now because the discussion is about K, but if a bitch like Azealia Banks did the same thing, these girls would be in here praising her. I don't usually fume out over this, BUT I've had ENOUGH.  :dead:

Chameleon

djdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

Everything okay Scottie bby luv?