Do you hang out with coworkers outside of work?

Started by yummy, February 14, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

I have a group of people at my job (most are cool) who keep hounding me about going out for drinks after work. Another one invited me to her birthday party she's having next month.

:udontlookok:

I'm flattered but the whole being buddy buddy thing outside of work has never really been my style.

BigDawg

It is cool here and there but some people dont know boundaries. This girl would call me every fucking night right after work to bitch about this dude she let smash on occasion but didnt want ha. He was a club promoter, so we would all get in the mess for free but she was always their to cock block. I just enjoyed the free drinks.

LOONA.

Absolutely not unless we were already friends.     

Cartierline

February 14, 2017, 04:13:30 PM #3 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 04:13:55 PM by Cartier
Never have.

Every time it comes up I always give

LOONA.

Only DL men because they will keep their mouth shut.     

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Nah not really. I've gotten drinks with 2-3 people. It's only because they get it and we dislike the same people.

yummy

I'm sorry but I just don't see myself hanging out with these people.

A girl I work with had a house fire about a month ago and lost damn near everything. We were talking about the snowstorm and some other bitch said "at least you don't have to worry about shoveling any snow hahaha..."

:rudone:

leftout

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 14, 2017, 04:09:09 PM
I have a group of people at my job (most are cool) who keep hounding me about going out for drinks after work. Another one invited me to her birthday party she's having next month.

I'm flattered but the whole being buddy buddy thing outside of work has never really been my style.

Cowboy Nine

When I like them, yeah.

But like Big said, boundaries are important.

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 14, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

A girl I work with had a house fire about a month ago and lost damn near everything. We were talking about the snowstorm and some other bitch said "at least you don't have to worry about shoveling any snow hahaha..."

bn

:uhh:

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 14, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

ggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhk

leftout

once I leave the building, it's an IDKher from me

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on February 14, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
Nah not really. I've gotten drinks with 2-3 people. It's only because they get it and we dislike the same people.

!!! I love to drag another coworker over lunch or some mess but once it's time to clock owt, ya kinda don't exist to me lol!

BigDawg