Do you hang out with coworkers outside of work?

Started by yummy, February 14, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

It depends on the chemistry. I've met some of my closest friends at work.

DVDDY.

Only with the young Black professionals. But it's a once a quarter thing.

SouravMay

B7

Zankou.

We have company sponsored happy hours sometimes and I may go to one of those but other than that.

No.

Zankou.

February 14, 2017, 04:45:04 PM #19 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 04:45:15 PM by Nice Stereo.
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 14, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
I'm sorry but I just don't see myself hanging out with these people.

A girl I work with had a house fire about a month ago and lost damn near everything. We were talking about the snowstorm and some other bitch said "at least you don't have to worry about shoveling any snow hahaha..."

:rudone:

WHAT THE FUCK

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

Only if one of them is leaving the company and we go out for goodbye drinks.

Apart from that no, I don't even add them on social media.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 14, 2017, 04:23:54 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 14, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
Nah not really. I've gotten drinks with 2-3 people. It's only because they get it and we dislike the same people.

!!! I love to drag another coworker over lunch or some mess but once it's time to clock owt, ya kinda don't exist to me lol!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 14, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

I dont even go to the office parties tbh. I started a new job and they require u to go because they'll cancel half the work day and having it so they KNOW that people will be there. Like someone else said, I'll sit with work friends and chuckle but as soon as ive shown my face enough, I kinda hit the door
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Honestly I don't even gossip at work. You wanna tell me how Crystal doesn't do her work? I will just nod and smile

'haha you so crazeee. Enjoy your lunch!'

people are sneaky! Before ya know it she'll go back to Crystal saying 'Brandon was talking about you'

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 14, 2017, 04:57:25 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 14, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

I dont even go to the office parties tbh. I started a new job and they require u to go because they'll cancel half the work day and having it so they KNOW that people will be there. Like someone else said, I'll sit with work friends and chuckle but as soon as ive shown my face enough, I kinda hit the door

nnfdkfn

how do you require someone to go to a party?  :uhh: that's not in my job description

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 14, 2017, 04:58:17 PM
Honestly I don't even gossip at work. You wanna tell me how Crystal doesn't do her work? I will just nod and smile

'haha you so crazeee. Enjoy your lunch!'

people are sneaky! Before ya know it she'll go back to Crystal saying 'Brandon was talking about you'
n