Guy finds out his friend came on him; beats him up

Started by Kaeli., June 08, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

It did kinda seem like he was putting on a show tho lol like ..  just beat his ass if that's what u wanna do

This damn speech :dead:

Drogon

He said he tried to jack his dick while he was sleep

Nigga you got caught

Bulldagger

I believe him. This is what happens when gays think they can turn straights into trade. Similar situation actually happened to a friend of mine at a friend's house when we were teens. He woke up to this gay dude giving him head. Lowkey the gay dude really wanted me, but I told everybody I was going home because I did not feel comfortable. I remember the gay dude asking me why I wasn't staying -- something told me to go home. Anyway, they called the cops on his ass, and turns out he was molesting his little brother and his sister. The only reason dude was there is because the friend's mother was cool with him and she let everybody sleep over that night. Till this day, I'm so GLAD I went home.

Kurama

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 08, 2017, 03:41:19 AM
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply    Retweet   
Like 1
Mac‏ @chefmastermac  4h4 hours ago
More
Replying to @jaeforshort_
Moonlight empowering people to live their life without regrets 😂
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:kii:

LOONA.

Those punches must not have been shit for to get up and walk away so easily.

And no everybody being in on the prank. People these days.   :blink:   

b7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 08, 2017, 09:06:28 AM
I believe him. This is what happens when gays think they can turn straights into trade. Similar situation actually happened to a friend of mine at a friend's house when we were teens. He woke up to this gay dude giving him head. Lowkey the gay dude really wanted me, but I told everybody I was going home because I did not feel comfortable. I remember the gay dude asking me why I wasn't staying -- something told me to go home. Anyway, they called the cops on his ass, and turns out he was molesting his little brother and his sister. The only reason dude was there is because the friend's mother was cool with him and she let everybody sleep over that night. Till this day, I'm so GLAD I went home.
wow amaze' story

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 11, 2017, 06:33:32 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 11, 2017, 06:32:41 AM
Nnnnn that wasn't no damn prank IMO

lol what would u call it
a nigga that was curious but didn't want anyone else knowing about the recording

My best guess is that the FEMALE found out and he had to play tough/angry real quick to turn it all back around

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 11, 2017, 06:47:15 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 08, 2017, 09:06:28 AM
wow amaze' story
bgbyhunununun

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on June 11, 2017, 06:52:01 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 11, 2017, 06:33:32 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 11, 2017, 06:32:41 AM
Nnnnn that wasn't no damn prank IMO

lol what would u call it
a nigga that was curious but didn't want anyone else knowing about the recording

My best guess is that the FEMALE found out and he had to play tough/angry real quick to turn it all back around

ah yes i agree
his rage seemed fake

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Whirlwind

CHOKE

June 11, 2017, 10:33:25 AM #27 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:33:47 AM by Cho-Ku
This kinda stuff happened in highschool all the time

Guys nutting on people's face when they're passed out drunk putting their dicks in people mouth ect

I guess you're straight if the other person is asleep

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Cho-Ku on June 11, 2017, 10:33:25 AM
This kinda stuff happened in highschool all the time

Guys nutting on people's face when they're passed out drunk putting their dicks in people mouth ect

I guess you're straight if the other person is asleep

:plzstop: