European and international members MLK day got me thinking

Started by Vonc2002, January 15, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Love. Sex. Black Magic. on January 15, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
Quote from: fresh on January 15, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Quote from: Love. Sex. Black Magic. on January 15, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
Hope she doesn?t pass in the summer. I already get 6 weeks off. Can it be scheduled for around early March or late November.

thats sooo long! 6 weeks?
what you gonna do?

Well I wanna go to three European locations...Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
Hope she doesn?t pass in the summer. I already get 6 weeks off. Can it be scheduled for around early March or late November.
Not asking that her death not coincide with ur vacation so u can get MORE vacation :dead:
This disgusting ass place
:udontlookok:
nbbvvvvbbnn

Maybe the straights are right about us gays

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

The first of August is Emancipation Day across the Caribbean. Also Guyana celebrates the Hindu holidays of Deepavali and Phagwah (Holi). Eid (the muslim holiday) is a National holiday and we celebrate Amerindian Heritage month. We're truly a multi-cultural society

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

And I get 35 days paid leave in ADDITION to 28 days paid sick days. Add that to our 12 or so National holidays and we MESS here :scrumptious:

Annie

We have a Dutch Santa Claus but he has some blackface helper friends so I refuse to celebrate

We have May 4 which is to remember the dead of World War II and then a day after we celebrate that with the help of other countries (Uk, Americans and more) there was finally freedom

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
Quote from: Love. Sex. Black Magic. on January 15, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
Quote from: fresh on January 15, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

thats sooo long! 6 weeks?
what you gonna do?

Well I wanna go to three European locations...Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

It is funny to see all tourists get high and look like zombies on the streets of Amsterdam like it is a lifestyle..while the Dutch people who smoke daily are like only one percent. 

/.\