Are we clapping for this young man?

Started by KING BENTLEY., April 08, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

I ain?t clapping for anyone.

You made your choice to have unprotected sex ...you deal with what happens next. Bttm_____

No flowers from me.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Not the perfect circumstance, but at least he's in employment and education AND still taking care his of responsibilities.
:letsmessfag:

GRAND

This fag is killing these girls for the insurance money

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

yea good for him and all that

I'm speaking on something else

Quotemrsmacc09 My Matlock sense is tingling.

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalumeci.

Not really.

You work? Wow you're supposed to.

You take care of your kids? Wow you're supposed to.

Not really astonishing to me

Kalifornia.

I can't stand niggas that think they should be applauded for the shit they're supposed to be doing. Like, you chose to knock these women up. You should be working to take care of your responsibilities.

Young

I mean this is cute

Props for being young and handling his own

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
Not really.

You work? Wow you're supposed to.

You take care of your kids? Wow you're supposed to.

Not really astonishing to me

FlowerBomb

Quote from: shanghai. on April 08, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Quote from: Guilty on April 08, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
Not the perfect circumstance, but at least he's in employment and education AND still taking care his of responsibilities.
:letsmessfag:
pretty much.

long as he's taking care of his own.

but i do feel as if black men get extra recognition and trophies for doing something they should be doing anyway

whereas women are simply expected to do it regardless.

but i suppose its still very commendable - considering that its damn near been normalized for a black father to disappear. a perfect excuse for a man to follow the pack and not feel too bad about it.

so u go boy
I think it?s the opposite
Black men are stereotyped as being non-fathers
Here we have a young black man, losing two partners at a young age, still working and learning whilst taking care of his responsibilities.
The fact that?s he?s doing all this at 19 speaks more to me than him being black or a man.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: shanghai. on April 08, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
i mean i agree its supposed to be done

but if we're havin a really honest conversation today we'd have to admit that a lot of Black men grow up in single parent households where mom is the mom, dad and everything else.

so them saying "hey, im not gonna go that route,imma push against what i know and  actually do whats right" could understandably be a big thing for them.

But what he "knows" is that he was raised by one parent. Why do we focus on the gender role of the absent parent and not the fact that the one parent doing what they have to do as a single parent is the best example to "push against and do what's right?"