Are we clapping for this young man?

Started by KING BENTLEY., April 08, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Guilty on April 08, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: shanghai. on April 08, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Quote from: Guilty on April 08, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
Not the perfect circumstance, but at least he's in employment and education AND still taking care his of responsibilities.
:letsmessfag:
pretty much.

long as he's taking care of his own.

but i do feel as if black men get extra recognition and trophies for doing something they should be doing anyway

whereas women are simply expected to do it regardless.

but i suppose its still very commendable - considering that its damn near been normalized for a black father to disappear. a perfect excuse for a man to follow the pack and not feel too bad about it.

so u go boy
I think it?s the opposite
Black men are stereotyped as being non-fathers
Here we have a young black man, losing two partners at a young age, still working and learning whilst taking care of his responsibilities.
The fact that?s he?s doing all this at 19 speaks more to me than him being black or a man.

yea 2 kids at 19. let that speak to you

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2018, 01:13:22 PM
Quote from: Guilty on April 08, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: shanghai. on April 08, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Quote from: Guilty on April 08, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
Not the perfect circumstance, but at least he's in employment and education AND still taking care his of responsibilities.
:letsmessfag:
pretty much.

long as he's taking care of his own.

but i do feel as if black men get extra recognition and trophies for doing something they should be doing anyway

whereas women are simply expected to do it regardless.

but i suppose its still very commendable - considering that its damn near been normalized for a black father to disappear. a perfect excuse for a man to follow the pack and not feel too bad about it.

so u go boy
I think it?s the opposite
Black men are stereotyped as being non-fathers
Here we have a young black man, losing two partners at a young age, still working and learning whilst taking care of his responsibilities.
The fact that?s he?s doing all this at 19 speaks more to me than him being black or a man.

yea 2 kids at 19. let that speak to you
Yh irresponsible on his part.

Buy The Stars✨

Whirlwind

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
Not really.

You work? Wow you're supposed to.

You take care of your kids? Wow you're supposed to.

Not really astonishing to me
ssssssssss
!!!!!!
basically :dead:

and actually guys ... I posted this being an asshole in response to the harsh criticisms of Cardi, SORRY :dead:

Quotehypeman_kvng lmao.... if this was a female the comments would be different
Quotecarmenfillis @mrsbundrige. Agree women have been doing this since the end of time whether married, divorced, or single. I praise him for being a dad and more men need to step up and be a dad. But where is the praise for the women that are doing that much and more!
[/quote]
Quoteshamaalm Uh yea, you?re supposed to take care of your kids and strive for success...all good, but no cookie for you breh...
Quotemoore_my_way Sorry for the losses but SINGLE WOMEN WITH 1-3 kids in school and working DO THIS EVERYDAY. If only we were congratulated the same. Welcome to the life of a full time single parent

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Anyone successfully being a single parent
Deserves an applause

U can dice it up in as many ways as u want
But yeah..
It ain?t easy..
good for him

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: M'Baku on April 08, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
Anyone successfully being a single parent
Deserves an applause

U can dice it up in as many ways as u want
But yeah..
It ain?t easy..
good for him

FlowerBomb

I'm just saying as a young black man losing two partners, that in itself but be hard.
So having two kids, going to work, going to school and still being sane enough to be on top of everything is commendable.
I know black women have been doing it since the beginning of time, and I've never slighted them for doing so.
It's just refreshing to see a young black man in the role opposed to the fuckery the Shade Room post everyday.

GRAND

Why does the girl look like an Asian boy

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Guilty on April 08, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I'm just saying as a young black man losing two partners, that in itself but be hard.
So having two kids, going to work, going to school and still being sane enough to be on top of everything is commendable.
I know black women have been doing it since the beginning of time, and I've never slighted them for doing so.
It's just refreshing to see a young black man in the role opposed to the fuckery the Shade Room post everyday.
d

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

You don't even like black people so why you still here hun'

Eternal Bell

umm....im not buyin' tha 'bad luck' mess...

pull up his criminal record
...run sum tests on his ex gf's clothes...& match sum fingerprints..

Sinpool

April 08, 2018, 01:33:03 PM #29 Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:33:44 PM by Shangela
TBH as much as I love Black women, I think somebody needs to start doing something for black men mentally.

I truly believe that alot of black men have low self confidence and self esteem because I noticed that adult black men either have extreme hatred for black women or extreme hatred for other black men. That whole hyper masculine era did nothing but fuck up black men and that's why you have all these depressed ass new rappers.