Are we clapping for this young man?

Started by KING BENTLEY., April 08, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Shangela on April 08, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
TBH as much as I love Black women, I think somebody needs to start doing something for black men mentally.

I truly believe that alot of black men have low self confidence and self esteem because I noticed that adult black men either have extreme hatred for black women or extreme hatred for other black men. That whole hyper masculine era did nothing but fuck up black men and that's why you have all these depressed ass new rappers.

Eternal Bell

now wheres tht chapter update faggot

Sinpool

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
Quote from: shanghai. on April 08, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
i mean i agree its supposed to be done

but if we're havin a really honest conversation today we'd have to admit that a lot of Black men grow up in single parent households where mom is the mom, dad and everything else.

so them saying "hey, im not gonna go that route,imma push against what i know and  actually do whats right" could understandably be a big thing for them.

But what he "knows" is that he was raised by one parent. Why do we focus on the gender role of the absent parent and not the fact that the one parent doing what they have to do as a single parent is the best example to "push against and do what's right?"

This reminds me of that grapevine discussion with the Hoteps. One of the Hoteps obviously had alot of contempt for women because he was raised by women and didn't have any male figures, so we pretty much explained without saying it that he felt like Black women made him feminine and it angered him because so many people kept telling him there was one way to be a man and at first I couldn't understand because it's like they still raised you

But then I realized I kinda had an opposite reaction. I was raised by women too and both men and women kept trying to force one way to be a man on me, but I had an opposite reaction. I couldn't stand older black men and tbh Hoteps are like the eptiome of what those older black men thought so whenever I see a hotep it sends me into a fit of rage.

Sinpool

Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 08, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
now wheres tht chapter update faggot

KNaskjnd

Did you even read the one i just updated faggot

Mel.

He's taking care of his kids and responsibilities
when a lot of dudes his age would've easily gone ghost

I think it's worth clapping for. Good for him

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Shangela on April 08, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
I noticed that adult black men either have extreme hatred for black women or extreme hatred for other black men.

n

Pearls Khan

Pearls Khan

Sinpool

April 08, 2018, 01:51:42 PM #40 Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:52:21 PM by Shangela
akldmklskdd

Fuck that damns dyke.

She'll never be GLAMOUR.

Young

Eternal Bell

hjnvmdc

looks like tht lone line of queens mothers couldnt save sis

LOONA.

I'm screaming at this timeline though

So he was fucking two bitches raw at the same time, got the one with cancer pregnant first and then while she was dying got another bitch pregnant only for her to die too?

:blink:   

Sinpool

April 08, 2018, 02:01:18 PM #44 Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:01:26 PM by Shangela
Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 08, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
hjnvmdc

looks like tht lone line of queens mothers couldnt save sis

MKlmkdf

Queens still won 'ggot