Jazmine & Brandy ; what do y’all think?

Started by demitri.petty, November 22, 2020, 10:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on November 23, 2020, 01:32:05 PM
For some reason.... Although it sounds amazing on paper (being that they're 2 of my favorite vocalists), I feel like they wouldn't give me what I need.

I picture some boring mess with runs all over the place.

b

REALucid

Quote from: demitri.petty on November 23, 2020, 02:26:53 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on November 23, 2020, 02:07:56 PM
For some reason.... Although it sounds amazing on paper (being that they're 2 of my favorite vocalists), I feel like they wouldn't give me what I need.

IDK Jazzy isn't a boring girl when it comes to music, she's good for a fiery and angry bop mess so that's what I want it to give. The vocal choices in her latest song are everything, I can see her pushing Bran to that place vocally that she normally doesn't play around in.

THIS!!! Jazzy would have her SANGING like she's back in mississippi at a revival

But don't y'all on here hate when she sings like that?
Used to write our names in car fog

BranNu

Quote from: Lee on November 23, 2020, 02:24:26 PM
Quote from: REALucid on November 23, 2020, 02:12:04 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on November 23, 2020, 12:16:01 PM

I don't need a Bran/Jaz collab. It would be cool but meh...

!!!

I used to really be into the idea, but I could take it or leave it at this point.

I would love it, but I would probably stan a joint tour even MORE

yeah she could maybe do a concert opening for Brandy that would be nice

Eh...

I think I would prefer to see them perform life together over a song bc I'm worried about the same thing you mentioned but I'm definitely up to hearing it
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bruce

I think that Brandy's performance style is too subtle to sing with a person with such strong live performances like Jazmine. I think it would be similar to her performance with Jessie J.

ssw4919

Jazzy did excellently in that duet with Niia.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Eh... on November 23, 2020, 03:21:23 PM

I think I would prefer to see them perform life together over a song bc I'm worried about the same thing you mentioned but I'm definitely up to hearing it
Yea, Idk.. I feel like I won't be impressed. And this may also stem from my major disappointment with the Jhene collab. I'd rather just have a Kaytranada collab.

REALucid

Quote from: Bruce on November 23, 2020, 04:22:09 PM
I think that Brandy's performance style is too subtle to sing with a person with such strong live performances like Jazmine. I think it would be similar to her performance with Jessie J.

lol
Used to write our names in car fog

shante smith

ccccccccvvfcgcvv

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Trey on November 23, 2020, 05:46:57 PM
Quote from: Eh... on November 23, 2020, 03:21:23 PM

Yea, Idk.. I feel like I won't be impressed. And this may also stem from my major disappointment with the Jhene collab. I'd rather just have a Kaytranada collab.
wasn't that collab a mess and rushed; they did not produce her vocals correctly at all and when Bran posted that snippet it sounded so enchanting. Its like her collabs always end up on albums that don't pop for the artist at that time and I hate that.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: REALucid on November 23, 2020, 03:07:08 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on November 23, 2020, 02:26:53 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on November 23, 2020, 02:07:56 PM

IDK Jazzy isn't a boring girl when it comes to music, she's good for a fiery and angry bop mess so that's what I want it to give. The vocal choices in her latest song are everything, I can see her pushing Bran to that place vocally that she normally doesn't play around in.

THIS!!! Jazzy would have her SANGING like she's back in mississippi at a revival

But don't y'all on here hate when she sings like that?
I love when she sings like that and wish she would do a whole album in that realm mixed with her soft and alluring vocals as well. We just haven't heard her sing like that on a track that sounds current.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Young

November 23, 2020, 10:43:39 PM #26 Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 10:43:48 PM by Young
It could be cute af

I'd love it

sickening harmonies and things