Do ya think Brandy needs to ?rebrand? before the next era?!

Started by Harlem, December 05, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Like continuing to clean her image up a bit to the GP?! I feel like she?s kinda on the right path on getting the GP on her good side again, with getting her body together, Star and staying out of social media foolery however, I feel like she has more work to do or does it even matter at this point of her career. What?s ya thoughts?!

GLOCK

No
She needs to just be herself and let it flow
The polished her has hindered her in a lot of ways

Harlem

One thing for sure she needs to keep up the consistency with looking good and doing shoots with a professional camera. The people and her social media engagement go up when she?s on point

Harlem

Quote from: Glock on December 05, 2018, 10:14:13 PM
No
She needs to just be herself and let it flow
The polished her has hindered her in a lot of ways

I def agree with this, but I feel like her image (glam) has to be on point for everyone to fully give in

b7

Sure

I think she?s more focused on self right now personally. That other stuff can?t be forced

she?s happy now, it seems. so that helps

FRANCE

She needs to rebrand herself by how she promotes her albums. She could look Two Eleven slayage. If she drops a song then send it to radio 2 months later, and drop the next video after 3 more months and call it a day for the project, that's shit. Branding is a long term thing.

Harlem

Yeah the album promo def needs a real marketing strategy behind it. I think before the album drops thou, she needs to give LOOKS and casually step out a bit, if it?s industry events or just dope venues/spot

b7

That?s cool and all i agree but i honestly don?t think that?s gonna ultimately interest people when it comes to music. Instagram is cute but not her thing 

That great album will be a great start
:ohwow:

I get what ur saying tho

Killaxmt

Harlem

The great album would be dope, if the album execution, visuals and everything is on point. The latter part I don?t fully trust her with yet so she needs to put a little more effort for people to care

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

VirgoMind

Bran be posting the most low quality pic looking beautiful w/ twists & 40 layers of clothing or weave w/ Glam and get just as many likes as others doing full photo shoots with editing, lighting etc lol I don?t think people care as much as people on here do.

Bran just needs to be herself, release good music, have multiple videos, tour, and continue acting

Harlem

Now imagine if she did post high quality pics, she?ll break the internet
:stressed:

Mrd0ndada

🙄

Young