Yet again, another Brandy snippet and NO music

Started by HUGO, March 24, 2019, 08:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

March 24, 2019, 10:59:05 AM #15 Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:03:08 AM by Mrd0ndada
Did she say "Don't get fucked up". Lol

"Borderline" was a favorite amongst the listening party
🙄

#Mu7

HUGO

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 24, 2019, 10:59:05 AM

You heard some
If it?

BranBran

After the DC mess and all this posting snippets for years while no releasing anything, I can't beleive as much as a fan I've been how over her I'm this year. 
I hope she really releases something and it's worth it, bc right now I couldn't care less about her.

Gilgamesh.

I like this though. I just don't understand why she only shares the vocals only.

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 24, 2019, 01:29:14 PM
I like this though. I just don't understand why she only shares the vocals only.

She must be mad at Camper again lol
🙄

Angel In Disguise

I don't think I have ever said this about Brandy before, but...those harmonies sound messy?  Still praying that we get an album this year.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

You can tell with the music this is a damns THING 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 24, 2019, 01:57:02 PM
You can tell with the music this is a damns THING
And I  Subsequently thought this.  If it requires the music to not sound a sloppy fool then don't post the acapella
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

lovechild

She says in the end I'm the only one that's gonna get fucked up . I'm on the borderline & I don't like it here ... don't wanna be ??? I'm the most jealous girl in the whole world

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm starting to get worried that Brandy is working on an "A Capella" album.. all these snippets lately don't have any music. I love her voice and her A Capella version of songs when we get to hear them, but I need some real music please.

:wub:

lovechild

Quote from: long-timeBfan on March 24, 2019, 02:11:07 PM
I'm starting to get worried that Brandy is working on an "A Capella" album.. all these snippets lately don't have any music. I love her voice and her A Capella version of songs when we get to hear them, but I need some real music please.

:wub:

Yeah and she said something on Instagram about going "without the music " .  Idk ok just hoping she's saving the beats for the album lol I mean camper is producing it

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: lovechild on March 24, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

She says in the end I'm the only one that's gonna get fucked up . I'm on the borderline & I don't like it here ... don't wanna be ??? I'm the most jealous girl in the whole world

Maybe she is trying to tell us something

"Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder that typically includes the following symptoms:  Inappropriate or extreme emotional reactions, Highly impulsive behaviors, A history of unstable relationships."