Yet again, another Brandy snippet and NO music

Started by HUGO, March 24, 2019, 08:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BranBran on March 24, 2019, 12:25:32 PM
After the DC mess and all this posting snippets for years while no releasing anything, I can't beleive as much as a fan I've been how over her I'm this year.
I hope she really releases something and it's worth it, bc right now I couldn't care less about her.

!!!!!

The dc mess sealed the deal for me tbh

AfroJisiac

March 24, 2019, 07:31:57 PM #31 Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:30:20 AM by AfroJisiac
is she singing with a dude or she's solo?.. cause her voice is so...strange on the solo vocals...sounds like a dude and real horse... i didn't even recognize... i thought a dude who sounds a bit like her was singing' and she was featured and singing the backgd vocals on the hook until some runs made me recognize her ... jeez

lovechild

March 24, 2019, 09:10:11 PM #32 Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:28:12 PM by lovechild
Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 24, 2019, 07:31:57 PM
is she singing with a dude or she's solo?.. cause her voice is so...strange on the solo vocals...sounds like a dude and real horse... i didn't even recognize... i thought a dude who sounds a bit like her was singing' and she was featured and singing the backed vocals on the hook until some runs made me recognize her ... jeez

Lmfao it's her ... the smoking is really taking a toll on queens voice I think . This clip sounds good tho

AfroJisiac

DJ Camper replied

QuoteWHOLE ALBUM @4everbrandy IS SINGING LIKE THIS... ALBUM ON THE WAY

well i guess it's still coming

AfroJisiac

ugh i just love the last line "we caaaaan't cross the liiiiiine"   this is so airy !!  yeeeess heffa  u better sing  esrxdtfcgvjhgfcdx

lovechild

Ok I'm stanning for this . Queen kinda mixing all her tones and isms on this track 

VirgoMind

In Camper story he's mixing it and said "finishing touches" vocals sound clearer too as if she re-recorded some parts but the same runs. Maybe it's really gonna come lol