Brandy singing “Magic” and Human nature. SLAYED. (Interpolates Aaliyah and Bey)

Started by b7, April 21, 2019, 12:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

This more than a woman crazy in love mix still has me bald. I wanna experience this live

:stressed:

HUGO

Silent must've went back and told sis to clean it the fuck up after she took that tumble while lipping that Whitney tribute  :plzstop:

Harlem

Ehhhhh not a fan of the full vids  :-/, something about her set seems off, like the order of songs, she's doing more full versions, that damn whitney Tribute is still there smh. The small additions to WIS2U is cool and she seems in a better spirit but she def needs a revamp and a budget. Still got hope she'll pull through once her era starts

b7

Quote from: Harlem on April 21, 2019, 04:25:08 PM
Ehhhhh not a fan of the full vids  :-/, something about her set seems off, like the order of songs, she's doing more full versions, that damn whitney Tribute is still there smh. The small additions to WIS2U is cool and she seems in a better spirit but she def needs a revamp and a budget. Still got hope she'll pull through once her era starts
she actually said this show is shorter than what a full concert will be

I think we'll see a completely different setlist at Essence fest, hopefully.

b7

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on April 21, 2019, 04:34:51 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 21, 2019, 04:25:08 PM
she actually said this show is shorter than what a full concert will be

I think we'll see a completely different setlist at Essence fest, hopefully.

I hope so too. I need JaQuel involved b/c I want her to show out!

DrewBabyLove

I really hope she stops lipping too or at least does a better job at it lol. There is too much of a difference in how she sounds, how she holds the mic, and how she moves when she's really singing vs. when she's on a track. 

Can't wait to see what she gives this new era that's coming! <3

BranLover

BahianSands

I have this performance saved and still come back to it regularly. 
She did the damn thing here :loose2when: