Lol is Ghan ok?

Started by Heated🔥, October 10, 2019, 07:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

dsddsddsdsdsdsdsdsdsdssdsddssds

She be everywhere

Heaven!  Cloud 9! The Pearly Gates !

Ulysses

You all need to relax. You apparently want back a girl that WASNT really her. She is NOW herself and you don't want it. I personally love it 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Ulysses on October 10, 2019, 10:22:33 AM
You all need to relax. You apparently want back a girl that WASNT really her. She is NOW herself and you don't want it. I personally love it
yea ... but that's not how mental issues work tho

when you're lost or confused, any sense of confidence or exhilaration brings new moods and new outlooks. So that's why we've been seeing so many different things with Brandy.

that's why ppl who are going through things like that are more susceptible to drug use, or other unhealthy ways of outlet. Because whatever feels GOOD, becomes their outlet.

the TRUE tea is Brandy owning she was a goody two shoes, who was a smart and an enigmatic talent that went through the Hollywood ringer. Alot of decisions that were made, prolly weren't her idea, and things she had to hide because of her image, conflicted her.

There was nothing wrong with the person Brandy was, if it was genuine. But sometimes we as humans have a hard time ACCEPTING who we are and owning it. Especially when we're in the spotlight!

That's the only thing I say about Monica, she will sit and tell you, "yea I was MISS THANG, a ghetto bitch" and that wasn't the most healthy attitude.

Bran can still grow from it, but becoming someone different, to find yourself, is counter-productive because everything is outward instead of inward.... It's tricky stuff

Ma Lo

And that's why Brandy don't like any of us here and avoids this board and stopped coming here because we make her look at herself and she can't handle our criticisms. Oh well. 

Cowboy Nine

Aalumeci.

Did y'all not see where she said the BRocka genre has been located? ommmm

Bentley. HARRIS!

I need sis to sit down somewhere and find the Afrodisiac genre ... and call Timbo tf up  :uhh:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 10, 2019, 10:58:49 AM
I need sis to sit down somewhere and find the Afrodisiac genre ... and call Timbo tf up  :uhh:

!!!

Freedom Rings was good to get everything out and I lived.. but now it's time for the real mess.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on October 10, 2019, 10:07:57 AM
dsddsddsdsdsdsdsdsdsdssdsddssds

She be everywhere

Heaven!  Cloud 9! The Pearly Gates !

VJKSKDKVJVMDMDKDKDKFKFKFJFJJFJDJJJJJFJCBCBCNVNVNVMCMMDMDNSMSNSNSNSNDMXMDMDMDMDMMDDMCMKFKFKF

galaxy!

Sovereign.

The Pearly Gates is what took me out! 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 10, 2019, 08:16:55 AM
They have let it back to running her own socials now I see.

But in short, why doesn't she try releasing videos for the songs she is releasing as "singles" that would have certainly taken Love Again which appears to have done extremely well despite no promo on streaming mediums/radios and certainly for #freedomrings.

Brandy and Ryan Press should have a talk, they are both still in love with each other. A trip to both of their IG pages show that.

:uhh:

Kalifornia.

Girl just release this damn album. IDGAF what she wears & shit anymore.

CHOKE

Quote from: Ulysses on October 10, 2019, 10:22:33 AM

!!!!!!!

I love a relatable down to earth tea

PJs and comfort>>>>>>>>

Bentley. HARRIS!

was it ok when Britney Jean started wearing pajamas everywhere?
:disgusted:

Kalifornia.

rsddbnnn

What r u saying?