Started by Freemala Harris, January 16, 2021, 07:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

https://twitter.com/commonsensedd/status/1350073952182427649?s=20

One side is saying its giving a performative owt

The other side is here for the hypocrisy being called owt

Hmmm

Cowboy Nine

January 16, 2021, 07:47:14 PM #1 Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:48:35 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
I see both sides of this.

Yes, you shouldn't go right to the sight of a cracker terror attacks days after and not expect law enforcement to be on high alert.

But on the other hand were the fuck were ya on Jan 6th guys? Why weren't you on high alert then?

:unbothered:

how u let him cheat

what yall dont realize is! stay woke!

girl u aint saying nothing new, throw your fist up and HUSH

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

lol shit was planned for them crackers  cause they want donald out 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

like everybody sees the double standard even if they don't openly talk about or admit it.

yummy

Everyone already knows all this 

Stop looking for a viral moment and go home, sheboon 

Bentley. HARRIS!

January 16, 2021, 10:26:57 PM #7 Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:27:43 PM by Bentley. HARRIS!
Quote from: Freemala Harris on January 16, 2021, 07:32:37 PM
https://twitter.com/commonsensedd/status/1350073952182427649?s=20

One side is saying its giving a performative owt

The other side is here for the hypocrisy being called owt

Hmmm
see ... like ... my thing is .... who are they trying to convince at this point
the whites who "claim" ignorance? cause :dead:

like ... we keep marching to highlight injustice and inequality in a land that was built off of the slavery and captivity of other races. the material isn't changing. it's a widely known fact at this point

I just don't get it ... out there to "prove a point" .. .babes the point has been proven. we aren't knucking when they're bucking ... we're picking up picket signs and uploading to our stories

... they don't fckn care hun. ... either pick up a brick and bash one of their heads in or shut the fck up babes

Cowgirl

FadedEnvy

I honestly don't think a lot of people fully grasp the severity of this moment, like we literally have racist hate groups actively trying to violently overthrow the US government and install Trump as permanent dictator or king, and they came too close for comfort.

Trump is desperate and ready to do anything necessary to stay in power and out of prison so they are likely to come way harder in the days leading to the inauguration.

The ONLY thing truly standing in his way at this point are the non-compromised members of the military and law enforcement choosing to do the right thing and not sympathizing or assisting with a Trump coup. It really ain't smart to be out there antagonizing and making enemies out of them right now. Take ya asses home and save that mess for the 21st and beyond.

Freemala Harris

The snaps in the background

Well poet owt then Activist Badu

….ok.

I'm not the type to go out fist pumpin and mess
I don't like confrontation or anything that could lead to violence

but I have respect for those who do go out to fist pump
she seems genuinely passionate about what she's speaking on

CHOKE

It should be talked about.

These fags always looking for an excuse to shoot someone and they turned down the opportunity to play live Call of Duty on the day lethal force should have been used?

It's weird

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Choke on January 17, 2021, 01:18:58 AM
It should be talked about.

These fags always looking for an excuse to shoot someone and they turned down the opportunity to play live Call of Duty on the day lethal force should have been used?

It's weird

ITS PLANNED

they knew they would be there and security was non existent
they goerge floyded those white ppul so they can go crazy and  then run the its donalds fault mess

dems stole the election

and government is in silence and kill mode for those who are aware of it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different