Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

How do you pull out of two major performances as the headliner at the last minute??? She better hope people don't stop purchasing tickets to see her. Fans that purchased flights and booked a hotel room must be livid.

Bish

Justaway_

nfdjfdfjfjndjf

here's hoping Lew is attending 

KippDaddy

On the main stage
:plzstop:

this is laughable at this point.   

Bish

Quote from: NMD on July 05, 2019, 09:45:41 PM
Hoping this is a rumour, but if true, Brandy deserves everything terrible that comes her way tbqfh.

Like... it's been 7 years since this bitch has given us anything  :dead: yet she thinks it's okay to pull out of shows on the day of? Twice? Foh
Musically, yes; personally, no.

I wish her the best but I no longer feel she deserves success. Happiness, yes; success, no.

Justaway_

Quote from: Bish on July 05, 2019, 09:50:37 PM
Hoping this is a rumour, but if true, Brandy deserves everything terrible that comes her way tbqfh.

Like... it's been 7 years since this bitch has given us anything  :dead: yet she thinks it's okay to pull out of shows on the day of? Twice? Foh

I wish her the best but I no longer feel she deserves success. Happiness, yes; success, no.

:guys:

Le Champ

She was supposed to go on within the first hour. Yeah she ain't coming lol

Navyman

:plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm glad someone cleared that up. Be careful what you wish over someones life.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 05, 2019, 09:54:27 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm glad someone cleared that up. Be careful what you wish over someones life.

God is in her, as her, within her, for her. She aight

KippDaddy

July 05, 2019, 09:55:50 PM #26 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:56:30 PM by KippDaddy
Its pretty much confirmed its 10 pm.. .

can someone post a receipt. 

:plzstop:

who allows her to do this kinda shit.  i would be like i dont give a fuck what u feeling u getting your ass on that stage...
da fuq

Justaway_

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

This is getting out of hand. What's her excuse now? She's being bullied again...smh

Monika

July 05, 2019, 09:57:47 PM #29 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:30:00 PM by Monika

i agree with this, but maybe this is a rumor...i hope.  :-/

Edit: where ever YAH directs her path, so be it...i wish her the best.
Yahudah