Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 21, 2016, 02:36:48 PM
I kinda lost interest but it's still good. I think Manny still watches it (of course)

i watched the first episode of season 6 and it's on season 7 now fff; ill catch ahp one day *sigh* so much to watch  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

American Horror Story is kinda... :udontlookok: so far.

Jessica Lange is kinda needed.

♛MANNY♛

f; jessica isn't needed :dead: i hope ya fave character on the walking dead dies faggot

BAPHOMET.

All of Tyler Perry's shows will all be cancelled by next year hun.

and yea Jessica would give this show what its missing. ALSO....

This new Tom Hardy show coming early next year looks like its going to book. ugh. He is SEX'

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 22, 2016, 01:33:02 PM

you don't even believe this  :plzstop:

tyler is ratings GOLD hun get into it

:dead: :dead:

♛MANNY♛

so glad jessica has "Feud" now and off of AHS whew

♛MANNY♛

This new Tom Hardy show coming early next year looks like its going to book. ugh. He is SEX'

is so fucking sexy whew the things i would do my lord.. :blessed:

MelMel

another man y'all trying to steal from me :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

♛MANNY♛

QuoteFriday night became fight night between the two newcomers ? Lionsgate?s Tyler Perry?s Boo! A Madea Halloween ($24.5M) and Paramount?s Tom Cruise vehicle Jack Reacher: Never Go Back ($22M to $23.5M), but so far this Saturday, Tyler Perry has pushed Tom Cruise aside the No. 1 box office spot. The two films have spurred this weekend?s stubs to at least $120M, a 24% boost over last FSS?s tally.

Madea notched up last night and is continuing on that path today as Lionsgate seems to be pulling in younger crowds to what is considered an older-skewing property. Jack Reacher 2 has the benefit of being in about 1,500 more theaters than Madea but last night it didn?t seem to matter as Madea Halloween scared up $9.4M compared to Reacher?s $8.8M and trumped (oh, that word!) the actioner with an A CinemaScore compared to the Cruise starrer?s B+.

ACKKKKKKKKKKK YES KING OMF GET THAT #1  :flamebroiled:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on October 22, 2016, 05:47:33 PM
QuoteFriday night became fight night between the two newcomers ? Lionsgate?s Tyler Perry?s Boo! A Madea Halloween ($24.5M) and Paramount?s Tom Cruise vehicle Jack Reacher: Never Go Back ($22M to $23.5M), but so far this Saturday, Tyler Perry has pushed Tom Cruise aside the No. 1 box office spot. The two films have spurred this weekend?s stubs to at least $120M, a 24% boost over last FSS?s tally.

Madea notched up last night and is continuing on that path today as Lionsgate seems to be pulling in younger crowds to what is considered an older-skewing property. Jack Reacher 2 has the benefit of being in about 1,500 more theaters than Madea but last night it didn?t seem to matter as Madea Halloween scared up $9.4M compared to Reacher?s $8.8M and trumped (oh, that word!) the actioner with an A CinemaScore compared to the Cruise starrer?s B+.

ACKKKKKKKKKKK YES KING OMF GET THAT #1  :flamebroiled:

c

MelMel

this last episode of AHS was awesome

Zankou.

and yea Jessica would give this show what its missing. ALSO....

There's absolutely nothing missing from AHS and that old haggard bitch wouldn't add anything