[CLIP] Chris goes into detail about the infamous night & fight with Rihanna

Started by Mel., June 26, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

snippet from his documentary

[youtube autoplay=1 width=0 height=0][/youtube]

Kaeli.

yummy

Weird how he decided to go into detail about this now :dead: Sounds realistic tho

Kaeli.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2017, 05:57:02 AM
Weird how he decided to go into detail about this now :dead: Sounds realistic tho

Yea

Why the fuck wouldn't you say this when the media was dragging you by that red run it! Hoodie? He could've really leveled the playing field

Vonc2002

This is pretty much how i always assumed it went down. To the T actually.  Rih honestly ended this boy and that alone is reason enough for me to love that bitch.  She went on to become one of the top names in music and this nigga is releasing music with Ray J. Diabolical ass BITCH  :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 06:45:16 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

Yea

Why the fuck wouldn't you say this when the media was dragging you by that red run it! Hoodie? He could've really leveled the playing field
No he couldn't have.  This wouldve been seen as an attempt to justify his actions and it would've been her word against his.  The only difference was she had pictures and proof to verify her injuries. The world aint taking kindly to a woman beater saying BASICALLY "She started it/She made me do it"
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

They didn't take too kindly to him accepting responsibility either so why tha fck not just tell the actual story :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
They didn't take too kindly to him accepting responsibility either so why tha fck not just tell the actual story :dead:
Also not true.  Chris Brown was scolded for a while but was welcomed back at some point.  He squandered it with multiple fits of rage, twitter ranting, and just showing himself to be a complete shit person.

Vonc2002

b7

weird how he would describe a beating as "petty" :dead: so tired of everyone using that word incorrectly

i dont see how u could bust her lip, feel awful about it, and then continue beating the crap out of her just because she spat on you.
She's kinda justified after u busted her LIP :dead:  like ... pull over and get the fuck outta the car, how bout that?

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 07:10:38 AM
weird how he would describe a beating as "petty" :dead: so tired of everyone using that word incorrectly

i dont see how u could bust her lip, feel awful about it, and then continue beating the crap out of her just because she spat on you.
She's kinda justified after u busted her LIP :dead:  like ... pull over and get the fuck outta the car, how bout that?
Like, that shouldve been his first reaction. Either im getting out or ur getting out. Honestly, he shouldve just put her ass out of his car & told her ass to find a way home.