Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 12, 2019, 09:52:08 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 09, 2019, 09:34:08 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on September 09, 2019, 09:16:56 PM
Jjjfhfhfhj

watching this Becky & char vs bayley & Sasha

this match is cute and has some nice spots
:ohwow:
Honestly should've saved it for the main event tonight. I didn't watch, who won?
Becky and Char won. Char brought the natural selection back and hit Barely with it. Rumor has it that Char is winning at Clash of Champions and Becks is supposed to retain leading up to a huge Hell In A Cell tag match with both RAW and SD Women's titles on the line....
Oh great, another title reign for Boobs. :uhh:

That would be a nice stipulation, a winner take all mess between Fire Crotch & Boobs vs. Sasha & Barely. I wish she would lose that stupid ponytail and embrace her heel persona. I know it takes time. Any word on Annie Wilkes & Anorexa turning face?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 12, 2019, 10:49:24 PM
Jjjfhfhfhj

Honestly should've saved it for the main event tonight. I didn't watch, who won?
Becky and Char won. Char brought the natural selection back and hit Barely with it. Rumor has it that Char is winning at Clash of Champions and Becks is supposed to retain leading up to a huge Hell In A Cell tag match with both RAW and SD Women's titles on the line....

That would be a nice stipulation, a winner take all mess between Fire Crotch & Boobs vs. Sasha & Barely. I wish she would lose that stupid ponytail and embrace her heel persona. I know it takes time. Any word on Annie Wilkes & Anorexa turning face?
They are already are faces. Sonya and Mandy are supposed to win the tag titles on Sunday. And yes there is a Draft coming October 11th on Friday night Smackdown and 14th on RAW and rumor has it that there might not be any NXT call ups. The plan is to turn NXT into its own brand which is actually better all the way around. Vince WILL NOT have any involvement with NXT at all. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and William Regal will continue to be involved fully with NXT and NXT UK.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

The only reason Boobs is slated to win is because Clash of Champions is in her hometown.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 12, 2019, 11:28:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 12, 2019, 10:49:24 PM
Jjjfhfhfhj

They are already are faces. Sonya and Mandy are supposed to win the tag titles on Sunday. And yes there is a Draft coming October 11th on Friday night Smackdown and 14th on RAW and rumor has it that there might not be any NXT call ups. The plan is to turn NXT into its own brand which is actually better all the way around. Vince WILL NOT have any involvement with NXT at all. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and William Regal will continue to be involved fully with NXT and NXT UK.

I thought Anorexa & Annie were tweeners? I didn't know they went full on babyface. I thought the face turn happened when The Plastics kicked that cup of coffee out of Anorexa's hand? She still showed heel signs, I haven't been watching that much lately. Well I'm excited for NXT to be treated as their own brand so that's good news. Hopefully Ripley's Believe It or Not snatches that women's title off of Baron Corbin. Hate her btw. I didn't know they were going to be in Charlotte for Clash of Champions? They should make her lose like how Trish lost at SummerSlam last month in her hometown.

M-Rocka

Stephanie needs to take over the main roster. I have high hopes for Eric Bischoff & Paul Heyman though, especially when they both ran WCW & ECW.

charlie.

pCj

M-Rocka

Damn gorls, there were no title changes except for both the Raw & SD tag team titles.

charlie.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 17, 2019, 03:39:10 AM
Damn gorls, there were no title changes except for both the Raw & SD tag team titles.

I feel like Sasha will win at HIAC
:sobusyjetsetter:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on September 17, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

I think she is, but I keep reading reports that they want Becky to hold onto the title until Wrestlemania and fight against Lousey. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Sasha deserves a lengthy title reign.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 17, 2019, 03:20:24 PM

I think she is, but I keep reading reports that they want Becky to hold onto the title until Wrestlemania and fight against Lousey. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Sasha deserves a lengthy title reign.

!!!!!!!!

And they don't need Ronnie's green ass injuring Becky .... their "face of the company". They should think twice on that if it's true.   :uhh:

charlie.

Heyman and Bischoff have now fully taken on the writing for Raw & Smackdown.

Get ready gorlsssss!
:howfestive:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on September 18, 2019, 05:13:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 17, 2019, 03:20:24 PM

!!!!!!!!

And they don't need Ronnie's green ass injuring Becky .... their "face of the company". They should think twice on that if it's true.   :uhh:
She's the absolute worst. I'd rather watch Eva Marie & The Bellas wrestle. I see why Lousey and FATalya are besties.