Saving All My Love

Started by BORderline, November 20, 2020, 11:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: brocka4life on November 21, 2020, 06:59:36 PM
I like it.
I do like the original that Camper played. It was easier to understand what she was saying.

if they still do a deluxe, i hope they put that version on it.

Why would they put a demo of a song that was already on the standard version on the deluxe?

brocka4life

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 21, 2020, 07:41:40 PM
I like it.
I do like the original that Camper played. It was easier to understand what she was saying.

if they still do a deluxe, i hope they put that version on it.

Why would they put a demo of a song that was already on the standard version on the deluxe?

Why are you asking me?

I said what I said.

Now shoo, fly.

Aalumeci.

rosone1

Quote from: Harlem on November 20, 2020, 11:25:45 PM
Teach me to get into this song... some days i can ride it out but most I skip straight into the masterpiece of Unconditional Oceans
:stressed:
I feel the same way.There was a time I was feeling after I read the lyrics but it didn't last.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

I'm obsessed. This is one of the most musical songs I've ever heard

Her ear and  Campers ear together :uhh: bitch

Kaeli.

DrewBabyLove

November 22, 2020, 12:00:43 AM #36 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:10:32 AM by DrewBabyLove
The song... It's almost genius musically honestly. I say almost because of the weight we put on that world but it is... yeah. The production, the vocal arrangements, the tempo and structure, the word play and references in the lyrics...

This album doesn't just feel like a great Brandy album, it feels like a contribution to music.

Cowgirl

I like it.
It was easier to understand what she was saying.
My only issue with the song. I couldn't get in at first but once I understood what she was saying and it stopped sounding so noisy..

:thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy:

SAML isn't only great, but powerful as well. Not my favorite but definitely top 3. Issa big song.
^

FRANCE

One of the best on the album. Top 5.

Kalifornia.

BranNu

November 22, 2020, 03:03:16 PM #42 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:13:44 PM by BranNu
Quote from: The definition on November 21, 2020, 05:00:46 AM
This was a grower for me, it took time but now I appreciate the masterpiece that it is
That was me for the album because I had never heard anything like that but Brandy really did her thing

BranNu

Micheal Watson

Quote from: BranNu on November 22, 2020, 03:04:28 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 21, 2020, 10:09:26 PM
still hate it
Its one of the best song on the album
my first listen I was hooked

loved it

I feel it needed a better crescendo but still great and love the production