Time for Kelly to move along from June's Journal and drop her own shit!

Started by #Mu7, July 01, 2016, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

b7

Quote from: Francois Lite on July 02, 2016, 08:01:50 AM
For me, each Kelly album go progressively better. TAGG was her best mess. But I do agree with Rig. It's disappointing that's she's lost musically and essentially doesn't have a theme for the album or keeps changing it up.
!!!!

It's one thing to be versatile, but it came off as if she just doesn't know who she is outside of DC3 as an artist. Not all the way, anyway

Talk a good game was awesome. She was on the right track :dead: just expound on that  :uhh:

I don't think anyone is here for her tryna get personal or tell a story because that honestly doesn't seem to be her strength. Dirty laundry fell flat and felt like one huge apology to beyonce

Zankou.

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 02, 2016, 03:00:44 PM
No shade, but Kelly's albums feel like she picks some tracks off a hard drive and gives her best Brandy imitation.

Nothing she puts out sounds like it was created especially for her.

Even "Dirty Laundry", which was supposed to be a deep & personal song, sounded like an R. Kelly leftover from 10 years ago.

She needs to get into the studio and CREATE with these producers & writers. Come up with her own sound.
,mmmmmmm

that girl don't have a passion for music

ill say this until she fcking quits

:letsmessfag:

b7

MelMel

Mel.

FRANCE

Quote from: 1Rig on July 02, 2016, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 02, 2016, 06:17:31 PM
She said her son didn't like it so she scrapped it
:plzstop:

I just ...

A damn mess.

But who knows...maybe her son was on to something.

#Mu7

#Mu7

the dumb video didn't come out because she said she didn't want to drop the video and know her album is no where in sight....

MelMel

#Mu7

GRAND

MelMel