Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Sonya is really trying to force this first openly gay lesbian in pro wrestling! down our throats. I mean technically speaking Darren Young is the first openly gay wrestler. I know Orlando Jordan came out too I think.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2019, 09:00:01 PM
Sonya is really trying to force this first openly gay lesbian in pro wrestling! down our throats. I mean technically speaking Darren Young is the first openly gay wrestler. I know Orlando Jordan came out too I think.

wasn't Pat Patterson sucking all kinds of dick in the locker rooms in the 60s  :disgusted: she def ain't the FIRST.

and Mae and Moolah were dykes too. Allegedly.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 30, 2019, 09:03:48 PM

wasn't Pat Patterson sucking all kinds of dick in the locker rooms in the 60s  :disgusted: she def ain't the FIRST.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point exactly. Pat Patterson was getting those cakes pounded by Vince in the 70's and probably 80's too. Sonya ain't shit, I know she's probably eating the mess out of Mandy once they go backstage after a match. Shayna Baszler gives me butch dyke teas too.

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 11:13:45 AM
Natalya loves to start shit and then play victim  :plzstop:

so when are you getting your action figure :sup:

Nattie bye!  :dead:
TISUDOSUSODIDOOS

This sly smile as she says it

Kaeli.

VMDNXMXNXKXMNX

I Fucking LOVED Them.

L: I brought my fossil brush
M: Ooh you're so smart, dust her off.

I want them to return in a segment or match with The iiconics

MelMel

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 31, 2019, 06:41:57 PM

Hey hun!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I hope y'all are dragging Kaeli in here

because if not I will

M-Rocka

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 31, 2019, 06:20:19 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point exactly. Pat Patterson was getting those cakes pounded by Vince in the 70's and probably 80's too. Sonya ain't shit, I know she's probably eating the mess out of Mandy once they go backstage after a match. Shayna Baszler gives me butch dyke teas too.
Sonya is the first openly gay lesbian wrestler that's the point that she's making. Everyone knows that Pat Patterson was gay but he didn't come out until after he retired. Darren Young is a different situation.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
I really can't stand Lousey, broken limb self. I see that they added Dykeville to the cast as well. I don't understand why Nikki & Brie are still on this show..

cause they are Queens, hun.

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on September 03, 2019, 10:31:52 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
I really can't stand Lousey, broken limb self. I see that they added Dykeville to the cast as well. I don't understand why Nikki & Brie are still on this show..

cause they are TRASH, hun.

I agree sis, I wholeheartedly agree.  :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 03, 2019, 05:23:42 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 31, 2019, 06:20:19 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya is the first openly gay lesbian wrestler that's the point that she's making. Everyone knows that Pat Patterson was gay but he didn't come out until after he retired. Darren Young is a different situation.
Didn't Orlando Jordan come out during his tenure with WWE or was it shortly after he was released? I really can't remember.