Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Well FOX is in negotiations with WWE to bring NXT to TV and it will be shown on Wednesdays if the deal does happen. They're trying to make it happen so it can debut in October along with Smackdown. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

And I hate that Brock is champ again too. I'm excited for Barely vs. Ember and Becks vs Nattie at Summerslam.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I would love for NXT to be back on TV again to be honest. I'm looking forward to Barely vs Ember, also Nattie vs Becky too. I'm pissed as well with Brock being champ. I'm not happy about that. Hopefully we get at least one last run from Melina. Put her on SD Live!

and why the hell is Daddy AJ champ?!?!

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 19, 2019, 08:56:40 PM
I would love for NXT to be back on TV again to be honest. I'm looking forward to Barely vs Ember, also Nattie vs Becky too. I'm pissed as well with Brock being champ. I'm not happy about that. Hopefully we get at least one last run from Melina. Put her on SD Live!

I'm glad that Seth beat the fuck out of Baron Corbin because him doing the end of days to Becky was fucked up.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

THICKochet just can't catch a break with these leaks  :dead:
[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

But :ohwow: :takeallofme:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on July 19, 2019, 10:08:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 19, 2019, 08:56:40 PM

I'm glad that Seth beat the fuck out of Baron Corbin because him doing the end of days to Becky was fucked up.
Gorl at this point I don't care who beats Baron's ass, as long as he just gets beaten lol I seriously detest him. Did you hear that Paul Heyman is planning on pushing Braun? He wants him to return back to his monstrous gimmick and go after the Universal Title. They're really cleaning house..
:stressed:

I'm elated that Anorexa didn't get another title shot, thank God. Boobs needs to stay away from the title scene for a while too. I know the Wasabi Sistas are reported to win the women's tag team titles at SS since Peyton is getting married to Tye Dillinger.

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on July 19, 2019, 10:35:12 PM

I really want him and AJ to just pulverize me!
:giveittomeddy:

pCj

Bayley has the look of someone with Down's and I can't wait until Ember LASHES that extra chromosome  offa ha and ends this Make A Wish Foundation reign
:plea:

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on July 19, 2019, 10:49:28 PM
Bayley has the look of someone with Down's and I can't wait until Ember LASHES that extra chromosome  offa ha and ends this Make A Wish Foundation reign
Yeah, she ain't never been cute and won't ever be. She sucks on the mic and her in ring skills are mediocre.

charlie.

Quote from: pCj on July 19, 2019, 10:35:12 PM

:ohwow:

so God is real, huh?

:stressed:

Kaeli.

Quote from: pCj on July 19, 2019, 10:49:28 PM
aBndvdmxbxknxjx

She's the literal definition of a butterface

pCj