Serious Advice needed.

Started by RatherBe, February 12, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

Okay so I recently started going to another barber.. He's very nice looking and I think he's straight.. But sometimes when I'm getting my hair cut the conversation and how close he gets to me, makes me think he's trying to flirt with me. I can't tell. Idk if I'm just imagining mess because I have a huge crush on him. Am I looking more into it.. And if I'm not, how do I go about finding out for sure? I know y'all will be honest with me.. You guys are like the only people I would trust to give me the truth. Thanks luvs.

Zankou.

what kind of conversations are ya'll having?

Lazarus

Continue to feel him out a little more. If you see it ain't going nowhere fall back and forget it ever happened

LOONA.

Quote from: Smoove Jones on February 12, 2016, 04:25:56 PM
Continue to feel him out a little more. If you see it ain't going nowhere fall back and forget it ever happened

!!!!

Just lightly flirt back for now and see where it goes.

Slow and steady wins the race. 

martian

Barbers tend to get close so I wouldn't read too much into that

Lazarus

Quote from: Drais. on February 12, 2016, 04:27:11 PM
Quote from: Smoove Jones on February 12, 2016, 04:25:56 PM

!!!!

Just lightly flirt back for now and see where it goes.

Slow and steady wins the race. 

!!!!

Especially in these kinda situations. Gotta take a different approach.

RatherBe

He sometimes talks about his goals... Like he'll say "Im saving up to get my own shop." And I be like that's dope!" Then he'll add "Yeah I usually don't share stuff like this with people because it means a lot to me but I feel like I can trust you."

Then the other day he asked me about my love life... I kinda felt like he was trying to find out for sure if I was gay or straight..

And when somebody openly gay comes in the shop he'll say stuff like... "They are gonna be rude to him. But I don't judge people like that. Everybody gotta live."

Zankou.

RatherBe

But then again I feel biased because I have a crush on him...

death

he like u hun

jus let go
n let gay

kiss 'em nex times u see 'em

martian

"Accidentally" graze his peen next time you get your hair cut and give an oops tea  :diddraispoot:

GLOCK

He seems so sweet!
Ask him what he's getting into next weekend..
Get up for drinks.. A sports bar..
See what game playing and tell him let's watch the game there...
You'll get to chill with him if you come at him from a homeboy type place
If he's into u.. It will unravel Bruv

GLOCK

Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
"Accidentally" graze his peen next time you get your hair cut and give an oops tea  :diddraispoot:
no
That's not good

GLOCK

Are u Fem????
I've seen ur pics but I'm just asking and helping you approach this the right way
The hardest thing is finding a good barber TBH

martian

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:39:08 PM
Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
no
That's not good
just a slight forehead brush...no?