Serious Advice needed.

Started by RatherBe, February 12, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martian

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:39:56 PM
Are u Fem????
I've seen ur pics but I'm just asking and helping you approach this the right way
The hardest thing is finding a good barber TBH
!!! A good barber is hard to come by lol

RatherBe

It's like a certain way he holds my face when he's cutting my hair and then he'll be like.. "You okay... Just wanna make sure you're comfortable" and the other people heads he cuts he be yanking their shit around and don't give a shit

Vonc2002

February 12, 2016, 04:43:48 PM #17 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:44:19 PM by Vonc2002
Well speaking on the closeness aspect, I think all barbers do that. Ive had to move my hand or arm because ive felt uncomfortable with the closeness
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RatherBe

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:39:56 PM
Are u Fem????
I've seen ur pics but I'm just asking and helping you approach this the right way
The hardest thing is finding a good barber TBH
I don't think I'm Fem.. I mean I'm not hiding anything because I'm pretty sure I have famine ways but that's just what I think

downtownbrown

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:20:00 PM
Okay so I recently started going to another barber.. He's very nice looking and I think he's straight.. But sometimes when I'm getting my hair cut the conversation and how close he gets to me, makes me think he's trying to flirt with me. I can't tell. Idk if I'm just imagining mess because I have a huge crush on him. Am I looking more into it.. And if I'm not, how do I go about finding out for sure? I know y'all will be honest with me.. You guys are like the only people I would trust to give me the truth. Thanks luvs.

Goooooooooooorl................ I'm new and even I know better...  :plzstop:

death

i 'member in middle skool i went to this one barber..guh jus ALL OVR me

bulge all up in ma face guh!
wen he got dones tho...WHEW
he had hooked a bruva AHP!!

death

Quote from: downtownbrown on February 12, 2016, 04:45:31 PM
Okay so I recently started going to another barber.. He's very nice looking and I think he's straight.. But sometimes when I'm getting my hair cut the conversation and how close he gets to me, makes me think he's trying to flirt with me. I can't tell. Idk if I'm just imagining mess because I have a huge crush on him. Am I looking more into it.. And if I'm not, how do I go about finding out for sure? I know y'all will be honest with me.. You guys are like the only people I would trust to give me the truth. Thanks luvs.

fffffffffffffffffffffffs

:omgwatshappening:

downtownbrown

RatherBe

Quote from: downtownbrown on February 12, 2016, 04:45:31 PM

:hmph: this board is really honest outside of trolling and dragging each other..

martian

To be honest, it sounds like he's a nice guy who values you as a customer. Not saying it's impossible that he likes you but he's there to provide a service to you, which you pay him for. Barbers make mindless conversation sometimes to pass the time and help their customers feel comfortable, so they'll keep coming back and hopefully give a good tip.

Not trying to be harsh but I wouldn't read anything into those things. You can maybe ask questions about his interests and see if y'all have anything in common that would allow you both to meet up sometime. Even then, y'all might end up being only good friends, or nothing at all. Try not to have huge expectations. Be careful like other people said because a good barber is hard to come by. And falling for a straight guy is the worst in general. Having a crush is hard. :dead:

downtownbrown

February 12, 2016, 04:52:07 PM #25 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:53:12 PM by downtownbrown
So here's the thing... I believe that if you're gay and sincerely like someone in the way you're describing you like him...like in a sincere way...then they are gay...or at least into guys. But be sure that your attraction is honest and more than just lust...

Best! Get that dick and make sure to share with us after he slides it in for the first time.  :wub:

RatherBe

Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:49:54 PM
To be honest, it sounds like he's a nice guy who values you as a customer. Not saying it's impossible that he likes you but he's there to provide a service to you, which you pay him for. Barbers make mindless conversation sometimes to pass the time and help their customers feel comfortable, so they'll keep coming back and hopefully give a good tip.

Not trying to be harsh but I wouldn't read anything into those things. You can maybe ask questions about his interests and see if y'all have anything in common that would allow you both to meet up sometime. Even then, y'all might end up being only good friends, or nothing at all. Try not to have huge expectations. Be careful like other people said because a good barber is hard to come by. And falling for a straight guy is the worst in general. Having a crush is hard. :dead:

Yeah... Thanks... I'll just go with this.. I won't do or say anything more until it's completely obvious.. I'll keep you guys updated.. Thanks so much

downtownbrown

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:52:57 PM

Yeah... Thanks... I'll just go with this.. I won't do or say anything more until it's completely obvious.. I'll keep you guys updated.. Thanks so much

No risk, no reward...

death

Glenda

!!!!! Falling for a straight guy is always doomed.

Feel it out and go with the flow hun. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't ... well at least you have a barber you can rely on.  :raycharles2urmess: