Serious Advice needed.

Started by RatherBe, February 12, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martian

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:52:57 PM
Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:49:54 PM
To be honest, it sounds like he's a nice guy who values you as a customer. Not saying it's impossible that he likes you but he's there to provide a service to you, which you pay him for. Barbers make mindless conversation sometimes to pass the time and help their customers feel comfortable, so they'll keep coming back and hopefully give a good tip.

Not trying to be harsh but I wouldn't read anything into those things. You can maybe ask questions about his interests and see if y'all have anything in common that would allow you both to meet up sometime. Even then, y'all might end up being only good friends, or nothing at all. Try not to have huge expectations. Be careful like other people said because a good barber is hard to come by. And falling for a straight guy is the worst in general. Having a crush is hard. :dead:

Yeah... Thanks... I'll just go with this.. I won't do or say anything more until it's completely obvious.. I'll keep you guys updated.. Thanks so much
im not saying to do "nothing" and wait on him. But instead of wondering if he likes you or not based on the signs, get to know him better and see where it goes. You could just ask him about his love life or whatever. Definitely be bold. Just don't get your hopes up is all I'm saying.

throwintheTAL

downtownbrown

Honestly, I don't understand why the gorls like to play these guessing games... Like, find someone who isn't a bitch and will just straight up ask you to fuck or go out on a date. Or be bold, confident and just ask yourself. All this guessing is just so 2000s...

It's all about fear and fear isn't real. It's only created by your own thoughts.

yummy

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:20:00 PM
But sometimes when I'm getting my hair cut the conversation and how close he gets to me

That happens to everybody

On many occasions, I've felt my barber's print on my arm  :ohwow:

Glenda

Quote from: downtownbrown on February 12, 2016, 05:02:47 PM
Honestly, I don't understand why the gorls like to play these guessing games... Like, find someone who isn't a bitch and will just straight up ask you to fuck or go out on a date. Or be bold, confident and just ask yourself. All this guessing is just so 2000s...

It's all about fear and fear isn't real. It's only created by your own thoughts.

j

GLOCK

Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:39:08 PM
Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
"Accidentally" graze his peen next time you get your hair cut and give an oops tea  :diddraispoot:
no
That's not good
just a slight forehead brush...no?
NO
they expect gay men to do this

GLOCK

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:44:35 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:39:56 PM
Are u Fem????
I've seen ur pics but I'm just asking and helping you approach this the right way
The hardest thing is finding a good barber TBH
I don't think I'm Fem.. I mean I'm not hiding anything because I'm pretty sure I have famine ways but that's just what I think
well the plan i gave u would be perfect luv
ask him out to watch a game mess at a sports bar

martian

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 05:18:52 PM
Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:39:08 PM
Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
"Accidentally" graze his peen next time you get your hair cut and give an oops tea  :diddraispoot:
no
That's not good
just a slight forehead brush...no?
NO
they expect gay men to do this
gorl I'm joking lol

RekeRig

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 04:38:43 PM
He seems so sweet!
Ask him what he's getting into next weekend..
Get up for drinks.. A sports bar..
See what game playing and tell him let's watch the game there...
You'll get to chill with him if you come at him from a homeboy type place
If he's into u.. It will unravel Bruv
!!!!!!! lolz

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 04:43:48 PM
Well speaking on the closeness aspect, I think all barbers do that. Ive had to move my hand or arm because ive felt uncomfortable with the closeness
:jarvwhereru:

Rxxf

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:32:37 PM
He sometimes talks about his goals... Like he'll say "Im saving up to get my own shop." And I be like that's dope!" Then he'll add "Yeah I usually don't share stuff like this with people because it means a lot to me but I feel like I can trust you."

Then the other day he asked me about my love life... I kinda felt like he was trying to find out for sure if I was gay or straight..

And when somebody openly gay comes in the shop he'll say stuff like... "They are gonna be rude to him. But I don't judge people like that. Everybody gotta live."

interesting
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

im glad i like fem guys .. i dont ever have this probs lol

but i think glock had the right idea.. ask him to chill one day  at a bar and watch the "game" or ask what u like to do when not working and be like " OH i do that too" we should do it together one day

or

open up grindr in front of him and turn up the volume and wait for someone to message u and see if his head pops up .. that ALWAYS gets em