Serious Advice needed.

Started by RatherBe, February 12, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I would be careful with that, barbers can be a tricky specimen to read.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 04:43:48 PM
Well speaking on the closeness aspect, I think all barbers do that.
n

I was about to say. All barbers are close up on you and are usually nice to their customers. Don't get beat up.

martian

He probably wouldn't beat you up, but if he's not interested he will probably talk about you with everyone in the shop. Barbers are just as bad as women when it comes to gossip. Maybe worse.

RekeRig

Quote from: martian on February 13, 2016, 09:57:38 AM
He probably wouldn't beat you up, but if he's not interested he will probably talk about you with everyone in the shop. Barbers are just as bad as women when it comes to gossip. Maybe worse.
bgghhhhh
SOON as someone leaves they start cackling and gossiping

martian

Quote from: RIG on February 13, 2016, 10:30:46 AM
Quote from: martian on February 13, 2016, 09:57:38 AM
bgghhhhh
SOON as someone leaves they start cackling and gossiping
!!!

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 12, 2016, 04:32:37 PM
He sometimes talks about his goals... Like he'll say "Im saving up to get my own shop." And I be like that's dope!" Then he'll add "Yeah I usually don't share stuff like this with people because it means a lot to me but I feel like I can trust you."

Then the other day he asked me about my love life... I kinda felt like he was trying to find out for sure if I was gay or straight..

And when somebody openly gay comes in the shop he'll say stuff like... "They are gonna be rude to him. But I don't judge people like that. Everybody gotta live."

What did you say when he asked about your love life, because that was your opportunity to at least hint that you were gay.  And if he is, he might say something back.

RekeRig

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 13, 2016, 10:53:55 AM
He sometimes talks about his goals... Like he'll say "Im saving up to get my own shop." And I be like that's dope!" Then he'll add "Yeah I usually don't share stuff like this with people because it means a lot to me but I feel like I can trust you."

Then the other day he asked me about my love life... I kinda felt like he was trying to find out for sure if I was gay or straight..

And when somebody openly gay comes in the shop he'll say stuff like... "They are gonna be rude to him. But I don't judge people like that. Everybody gotta live."

What did you say when he asked about your love life, because that was your opportunity to at least hint that you were gay.  And if he is, he might say something back.
exactly

But another way is to just bring it up again in a casual manner. When he asks for your plans during the upcoming weekend, you can joke about not having a date and how long it's been blah blah 🙊 Then he'll be like "oh, word? haha shit, me either. been a minute Lolz" 👀👀👀👀

RatherBe

I just said something like "I have too many trust issues for a love life right now. Lolz" he was like.. " I totally feel you.. But you gotta put yourself out there sometimes blah blah blah"

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 13, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

I just said something like "I have too many trust issues for a love life right now. Lolz" he was like.. " I totally feel you.. But you gotta put yourself out there sometimes blah blah blah"

Lol that was totally ur que to say hey im done withn women for a while lmao

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 13, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

That was cute but a little vague. You should've said women are a fckn headache and ur done with them for now  :flamebroiled: 

RatherBe

Went to get a haircut yesterday.. Same ol same ol.. He invited me to go out with him, some of the other barbers and some of his friends this weekend.. I'm gonna go but Im not really expecting anything..

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 18, 2016, 10:40:01 AM
Went to get a haircut yesterday.. Same ol same ol.. He invited me to go out with him, some of the other barbers and some of his friends this weekend.. I'm gonna go but Im not really expecting anything..

Baybeeee he want to see how jive with the crew

Get cho man sis

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different