How would ur bvy look

Started by Herb., February 16, 2016, 05:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Herbie on February 16, 2016, 10:31:41 PM
Quote from: Young on February 16, 2016, 06:30:55 PM
Something is wrong with yawl

Afro asked a question; me and my man have a plan so I already know kinda hhow my children would look.
This other mess is all assumptions based off some other mess.
Ralf girl move

n
i missed this post.

but I see what you mean.
Your dvy is a Filipino mess owt and you guys want your kids to look like they blend in with both of you. so you're using his sister's eggs for the mess. kinda like an interracial hetero couple having kids directly with one another, they will expect a mixed look to the kids.

exactly.

I know with my past history of jokes and kiis about my preference in men may have caused gorls to view my responses in here as rooted from that but it really is.

I just ant our family to look like US. And because of my man's races I kinda have an idea of how i think our children may look. Thats all.

If I fell in love with Akon; the children would be gorgeous dark skinned children and loved no differently than the children i posted earlier. Id want those kids to look like a blend of us; which would be two dark skinned men.

Im really not understanding why i as lashed  :dead:

Young

Quote from: RIG on February 16, 2016, 10:55:02 PM
Quote from: Young on February 16, 2016, 06:46:31 PM
Bssbsbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdddd

The really mixed and beautiful part was OBVIOUSLY a joke

However I cannot change who I fell in love with and how I think my children may look. None of this is based off of me having A problem with being dark.
If I somehow fell in love with someone who looked just like Tyrese; then my kids would look like a mix between the two of us. Two dark skinned men.
I would love those children and see them just as beautiful as the children I posted earlier .

Why when I post something like that do you girls fly off the handle?

n
im in here shaking

I know u cringed typing out some fuckin tyrese dndnndnfddddd
dsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsf

i hate u :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: Herbie on February 16, 2016, 11:20:00 PM
Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 16, 2016, 11:13:53 PM

Afro asked a question; me and my man have a plan so I already know kinda hhow my children would look.
Ralf girl move

n
i missed this post.

but I see what you mean.
Your dvy is a Filipino mess owt and you guys want your kids to look like they blend in with both of you. so you're using his sister's eggs for the mess. kinda like an interracial hetero couple having kids directly with one another, they will expect a mixed look to the kids.

i respect his point of view of this.
for sure.
having a child with his husband - through his husband's sister.
closest he'll get to the mix of them together.
!!!

He seems serious. And he's not delusional walking around thinking his DNA alone would spring off the bvys he posted. It seems like something him and his dvy have sat down and seriously discussed. Nothing wrong with dreaming of your future child. And envisioning what they'd look like.

It's not only "superficial gays" who think about these things.

There's even an app for it, marketed to heterosexual white people.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/what-would-my-baby-look-like/id1024368549?mt=8

http://makemebabies.com/#page/1

http://www.morphthing.com/blog/138-What-Will-My-Baby-Look-Like

and so forth.

thank you sis

yes we're very serious
we plan on being married within the next year, and starting a family some few years after.
We've been planning our lives together, our future. So of course I have an idea or kinda already envision what our children may look like based off of our preference on how we're going to conceive these children.

I wish my fellows gorls didnt drag me the instant i posted some light children :stressed:

SUPREME

Quote from: Young on February 18, 2016, 02:31:09 PM

Ralf girl move

n
i missed this post.

but I see what you mean.

for sure.
!!!

He seems serious. And he's not delusional walking around thinking his DNA alone would spring off the bvys he posted. It seems like something him and his dvy have sat down and seriously discussed. Nothing wrong with dreaming of your future child. And envisioning what they'd look like.

and so forth.

thank you sis

yes we're very serious
we plan on being married within the next year, and starting a family some few years after.
We've been planning our lives together, our future. So of course I have an idea or kinda already envision what our children may look like based off of our preference on how we're going to conceive these children.

I wish my fellows gorls didnt drag me the instant i posted some light children :stressed:
Awwwwwwweeeee

Good lucks. I'm sure you'll make a great dad. His tastes in music may become abysmal but I'm sure he'll be raised to be an upstanding human.

:traciandchelle:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 18, 2016, 02:39:12 PM
Quote from: Young on February 18, 2016, 02:31:09 PM

Ralf girl move

n
i missed this post.

but I see what you mean.

for sure.
!!!

and so forth.

thank you sis

yes we're very serious

Awwwwwwweeeee

Good lucks. I'm sure you'll make a great dad. His tastes in music may become abysmal but I'm sure he'll be raised to be an upstanding human.

:traciandchelle:

Musical taste will be a basic FOOL but young gon raise that white bby RIGHT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Sbdbdbddbdbbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbdbdbdvdddddd

Thank you love :stressed:

Young

He and I as children

I want Christian and Damien/or Dalton to be the perfect little mix of the two of us

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on February 18, 2016, 02:28:28 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 16, 2016, 10:55:02 PM
Quote from: Young on February 16, 2016, 06:46:31 PM
Bssbsbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdddd

The really mixed and beautiful part was OBVIOUSLY a joke

However I cannot change who I fell in love with and how I think my children may look. None of this is based off of me having A problem with being dark.
If I somehow fell in love with someone who looked just like Tyrese; then my kids would look like a mix between the two of us. Two dark skinned men.
I would love those children and see them just as beautiful as the children I posted earlier .

Why when I post something like that do you girls fly off the handle?

n
im in here shaking

I know u cringed typing out some fuckin tyrese dndnndnfddddd
dsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsf

i hate u :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Young