rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by how u let him cheat, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 11:36:08 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:25:26 AM
And you  know damn well the debate was if Tyler's event was invite only or could you get tickets.   It wasn't shit abt tickets being forged but anything will do when you're a hating ass nigga... I didn't do shit in this thread to warrant but yet here we are 🤦🏽‍♂️
Ok 'Dada.. I'm tired of tryna explain this to you :dead:

being a victim is apparently fun and cool! has nothing to do with your NASTY ass attitude at all I guess

anyways .... ... whatevs

How tf else am I supposed to respond to this?    My attitude is based on your paragraphs abt me.     If you don't like my attitude stop provoking it dummy.  I'm starting to think you just want my attention.  I don't care what you watch & don't give a fuck how you feel abt my attitude... you can't make me change it
🙄

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Mrd0ndada

I never try to come across as better than  & if that's what you get from my posts then that's how YOU feel abt me 😂
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:46:38 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 11:36:08 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:25:26 AM
And you  know damn well the debate was if Tyler's event was invite only or could you get tickets.   It wasn't shit abt tickets being forged but anything will do when you're a hating ass nigga... I didn't do shit in this thread to warrant but yet here we are 🤦🏽‍♂️
Ok 'Dada.. I'm tired of tryna explain this to you :dead:

being a victim is apparently fun and cool! has nothing to do with your NASTY ass attitude at all I guess

anyways .... ... whatevs

How tf else am I supposed to respond to this?    My attitude is based on your paragraphs abt me.     If you don't like my attitude stop provoking it dummy.  I'm starting to think you just want my attention.  I don't care what you watch & don't give a fuck how you feel abt my attitude... you can't make me change it

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 15, 2020, 11:33:30 AM
Oh, you do the same shit with Kipp. I get it, you're mad because these boys are in the industry circle and you...aren't. Comes off as hate. Well let's be honest...it is hate lol.

:kii:  Not a pattern of jealousy!
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

see... and this is why it keeps going  :kii:

Mrd0ndada

Yes but anyway I don't use Yvonna....in fact I only use Kristal & Dee Roze, Megan Rochell & Olivia on my cast 💁🏾‍♂️
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:56:36 AM
Yes but anyway I don't use Yvonna....in fact I only use Kristal & Dee Roze, Megan Rochell & Olivia on my cast 💁🏾‍♂️
sssssssssssssssss

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:53:33 AM
Oh, you do the same shit with Kipp. I get it, you're mad because these boys are in the industry circle and you...aren't. Comes off as hate. Well let's be honest...it is hate lol.

Quotede·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument.

Mrd0ndada

Ppl wish they had a platform for their music.  I get it i'm blessed & worked hard.    Hating on me or anyone that is trying to progress won't help you & your struggles.   Think abt it all of our interactions have began with you coming for ME.... you don't have to watch the show to see me cause you're already watching in real life 🤣 
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 12:01:28 PM

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:53:33 AM

Quotede·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument.

Where's the delusion?  I know I got 1 fan in you... you react to everything I do 😂
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Ohhhhh I get it now!   He's mad cause i'm on a show & is friends with his fav Kristal 😂🤷🏾‍♂️  Me  & your fav playing in the same sand box & you can't take.   
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssssss

right on cue

so now that your victim act is over .... and the gorls see that you are indeed a delusional, catty, photo bombing Yovanna type a nigga

why don't you explain to the gorls what there is to be jealous of over in your direction? ... I just don't get it  :plzstop:

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 12:15:50 PM
sssssssssssss

right on cue

so now that your victim act is over .... and the gorls see that you are indeed a delusional, catty, photo bombing Yovanna type a nigga

why don't you explain to the gorls what there is to be jealous of over in your direction? ... I just don't get it  :plzstop:

You tell me... you're the one keep coming for me when I'm soooooooo delusional.     You's a hating ass bitch 😂
🙄

Cowgirl

Is this still about Housewives or should I step out for a bit?

:damselindistress: