Top 5 Male rappers

Started by Kurama, August 17, 2017, 01:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

BIG
Jay
Andre3000
Eminem
Kendrick

Love Busta, Elzhi from slum village and a few others, but yea ...

Aalumeci.

August 17, 2017, 10:12:53 PM #62 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 10:14:12 PM by L0NZ.
I dont really use male rappers, similar to the way I dont really get into male singers.

I'll just names the ones who's albums I have purchased and learned, and had phases stanning for throughout my lifetime.

Busta Rhymes - The Coming. I ordered that album back in the day when that company would give you like 20 Cd's for a penny. That Cd was one of them. I remember loving "Woo Hah" as a kid. "When Disaster Strikes" BOOKED and of course "Where My Eyes Could See" "Gimme Some Mo" etc....then his videos... Loved "Bladow" and "Come On All My Niggas" from the Anarchy Album too. And ommm "Light Ya Ass On Fire" from the Neptunes/Clones album. Bitch "Pass The Courvoisier" and "Break Ya Neck" fdjdjfjfjf Busta has some CUTS

Eminem - I stanned for him after buying and listening to Marshall Mathers LP. Omg. He had a very unique approach and style. Shock value was still shocking back then and he was the king of it. After I fell in love with that I went back and listened to Slim Shady LP and ended up full fledged stanning for a minute. "Role Model" "Guilty Conscience" "My Fault (Mushrooms) oof. Youtubed a bunch of his lil freestyles and yeah. I remember loving these ommmmmmm

And thisssss cypher with Royce Da 5'9. Bre get inn. First verse then skip to 2:12, 4:20 (Brandy, Aaliyah mention), 7:22, 10:35

ddddd

JayZ - He was Fox affiliated and I initially started listening to his music to be cool and fit in, but ended up genuinely getting in. Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint 2 were my favs. And Black Album.

DMX - Always liked him from being a fan of the Ruff Ryder era. "And Then There Was X" was the album I bought and kinda knew from front to back. Even though it's not his best, its the most nostalgic and personal to me because I listened to it the most.

Ma$e/Fabolous - Had periods of stanning them too.

yummy

Extinction Level Event is my fav Busta album. He never really followed any trends and pretty much rode his own wave. And that whole apocalyptic theme was light years ahead of it's time.

yummy

Yall sleeping on Cam too. King has some classics under his belt.

.betterwiseup

Q-Tip is another one of my faves.

fedswatchin

Big Sean I Know

2pac Rather Be Ya Nigga

J Cole GOMD

Lil Wayne Fireman

Jay Z drunk in love verse

Kendrick Lamar has AIDS for little people and he's a puppet

fedswatchin

All in all, male rappers really suck and don't know anything about musicality

Kurama

Surprised a few of you didn't say 50 Cent. His 1st alb was pretty legit !

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 17, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

plea'.

You just want whats under his fucking belt hun  :nowgorl:

I do too.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on August 17, 2017, 10:28:31 PM
Surprised a few of you didn't say 50 Cent. His 1st alb was pretty legit !
c

yummy

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 17, 2017, 10:29:14 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 17, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

plea'.

You just want whats under his fucking belt hun  :nowgorl:

I do too.

cc

fag

Aalumeci.

Whirlwind

Drake
Young Thug
Lil Uzi Vert
50 Cent
2 Chainz